TAMB V Pie and Bovril - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMB V Pie and Bovril

Scotty2Hotty

Was wondering what people's thoughts are on here on Pie and Bovril forum.

From my experience, it seems like there is a lot more sane posters on here that offer much more balanced opinions and a lot less toxic anyway. 

55 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

We don’t have a thread where posters have shared their stories about times when they’ve shat themselves whereas as P&B does

For that reason alone P&B wins

Haha what the hell was this?

58 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Enjoy! Anyone who says they’ve never soiled themselves through drinking too much big man’s beer is a liar

https://forum.pieandbovril.com/topic/79768-shitting-stories/

Genuinely haven't done this lol... but just find that whole site completely toxic to be honest incuding the mods who seem to abuse their power

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Dont know about shitting but I almost wet myself reading Dirty Sanchez story 😂

To save anyone the bother of looking…

IMG_9494.thumb.jpeg.d9e0d5b8d5bcd76afde2839b323a1327.jpegIMG_9495.thumb.png.8cea69b6f35437ceb2bbbece6eb27b0a.png

🤣

I have a couple of stories which are funny but don't involve shitting yourself - I did after the Sweden game at Italia 90 when i followed through but it was mainly water/beer and it wasnt that funny

Unless of course you think having to use your Fred Flintstone boxers to wipe your arse as you had to pay for toilet roll in the toilet near the ground is funny - or that blocking the pan with them afterwards and making the cubicle a no go area after i left is.

One Friday afternoon i was in the Glasgow Office's toilets on the 5th floor - They were quite large for a gents and had a long urinal and 4 cubicles

Anyway it was quite quiet as most folk had finished up and i had the luxurious bog to myself

I had been out the night before and the force needed evacuate my bowels was very loud - which was just at the same time as two unknown guys from a lawyers firm upstairs came in and started having a conversation at the urinal.

That's when i noticed the smell and decided to stay in the cubicle until the coast was clear.

I could hear the guys inane conversation which was mainly about football and their weekend plans until one of them said that it must have been a camel that had come in before them lol

Other stories not involving me was when a mate was standing up wiping his arse in the cubicle when a bit of the bog roll with shite on it tore off and started slowly wafting down to the floor where a gust of air blew it neatly into the occupied cubicle next to him

Much panic ensued until a foot appeared under the gap pushing the shitty paper back through to his cubicle with the words "Yours i believe"

He rushed out before the guy in the other cubicle knew who it was

The next one is when Big Phil and Kev went to the toilet before finishing up for the day and going to the pub.

Phil announced he was having a shite and went into a cubicle, pulled his breeks down and noisily let rip.

Kev finished at the urinal and shouted to Phil he was a disgrace - and Phil replied that he had just noticed there was "no fucking toilet paper"

Phil asked Kev to throw in some paper from the empty cubicle next to him but Kev laughed and said no way - He walked out and closed the door.

5 minutes later Phil waddled out from his paperless cubicle with his pants and trousers at his ankles to go into another cubicle 

However Kev had not left the toilet at all - he had just kidded on he had left lol

I like both forums but they are a very different experience. Posting on the TAMB is like going out for a pint with a couple of mates, whereas posting on Pie and Bovril is like taking the karaoke mic at the end of a stag night.

On 3/16/2024 at 6:04 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

We don’t have a thread where posters have shared their stories about times when they’ve shat themselves whereas as P&B does

For that reason alone P&B wins

Who started that? Gary Lineker? 

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I like both forums but they are a very different experience. Posting on the TAMB is like going out for a pint with a couple of mates, whereas posting on Pie and Bovril is like taking the karaoke mic at the end of a stag night.

Haha decent way of describing it. Not just any karaoke, but one at an under 18s wee disco. They are a bunch of children on there that can't accept any other opinion that is not there own and will throw their toys out the pram 

Edited by Scotty2Hotty

On 3/20/2024 at 9:56 PM, Ally Bongo said:

🤣

I have a couple of stories which are funny but don't involve shitting yourself - I did after the Sweden game at Italia 90 when i followed through but it was mainly water/beer and it wasnt that funny

Unless of course you think having to use your Fred Flintstone boxers to wipe your arse as you had to pay for toilet roll in the toilet near the ground is funny - or that blocking the pan with them afterwards and making the cubicle a no go area after i left is.

One Friday afternoon i was in the Glasgow Office's toilets on the 5th floor - They were quite large for a gents and had a long urinal and 4 cubicles

Anyway it was quite quiet as most folk had finished up and i had the luxurious bog to myself

I had been out the night before and the force needed evacuate my bowels was very loud - which was just at the same time as two unknown guys from a lawyers firm upstairs came in and started having a conversation at the urinal.

That's when i noticed the smell and decided to stay in the cubicle until the coast was clear.

I could hear the guys inane conversation which was mainly about football and their weekend plans until one of them said that it must have been a camel that had come in before them lol

Other stories not involving me was when a mate was standing up wiping his arse in the cubicle when a bit of the bog roll with shite on it tore off and started slowly wafting down to the floor where a gust of air blew it neatly into the occupied cubicle next to him

Much panic ensued until a foot appeared under the gap pushing the shitty paper back through to his cubicle with the words "Yours i believe"

He rushed out before the guy in the other cubicle knew who it was

The next one is when Big Phil and Kev went to the toilet before finishing up for the day and going to the pub.

Phil announced he was having a shite and went into a cubicle, pulled his breeks down and noisily let rip.

Kev finished at the urinal and shouted to Phil he was a disgrace - and Phil replied that he had just noticed there was "no fucking toilet paper"

Phil asked Kev to throw in some paper from the empty cubicle next to him but Kev laughed and said no way - He walked out and closed the door.

5 minutes later Phil waddled out from his paperless cubicle with his pants and trousers at his ankles to go into another cubicle 

However Kev had not left the toilet at all - he had just kidded on he had left lol

😂