More Tickets Just On - Page 5 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More Tickets Just On

washboarder

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SFA disclaimer is meaningless.

You only may encounter a problem if your tickets for an away game get lost in the post, as the SFA can't easily replace them and instead you'd be able to get a refund.

For home games, just use normal post.

It is a farce. Thankfully I was kindly helped out by a poster on here for Ireland tickets as quelle surprise I was in Warsaw when they went on public sale.

What is the capacity of the wee away end in Dublin? Will that not be out allocation?

J

They've finally put tickets on sale (loads btw) in the Jock Stein upper corner where we are, so I was able to get one for my mate and he can sit with us.

Glad I held on for him, what a f@#%in shambles of a way to sell tickets!!!

The process disclosed more about the "restricted view discount" the £3 is then added back on as a booking fee, which didn't apply previously. Sneaky...

I called them to see if I could get my ticket sent out instead of collection. Was told they couldn't change it but I could cancel my ticket and buy a new one and get it sent out. Said well I'll do that then. Then I was told I wouldn't be able to buy one for the stand I was in as there was none left! I asked what about the one I am cancelling, won't it be avaliable, can I just not buy that one! Was told that isn't how it works....

I called them to see if I could get my ticket sent out instead of collection. Was told they couldn't change it but I could cancel my ticket and buy a new one and get it sent out. Said well I'll do that then. Then I was told I wouldn't be able to buy one for the stand I was in as there was none left! I asked what about the one I am cancelling, won't it be avaliable, can I just not buy that one! Was told that isn't how it works....

Ha ha...genius ! ?

Serious questions need to be asked of the $FA as to why there have been so many claims of sell outs over the last few weeks (including many media reports on sell outs) yet tickets keep going on sale every few days.

The overall ticket pricing has been bad enough but to then get what seems to be effectively lying about ticket sales is equally scandalous IMO.