Ticket Required - £500 - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Required - £500

Reggie

Am looking for a ticket for the opening match.  I won't bore you with the background - I'm a genuine supporter who hasn't missed a tournament match since 1992, and not prepared to miss this one.  Happy to pay well over the odds if anyone would rather have a load of beer tokens than be inside the stadium.

Appreciate 99.9% of supporters wouldn't sell for any price - but if you don't ask, you don't get!

Will take any category of ticket, and happy to pay higher if needs be.

Hi Reggie, I wouldn't sell my ticket for any price and I really admire you willing to shell that out.

The SSC tickets are non transferable and I  just hope you don't get scammed.

There is alot of fake websites out there promising the earth but will deliver feck all.

Re the SSC tickets I don't think they become live ( sent out) until matchday and you have to be within blue tooth of the stadium.

I presume this is the case with the public sale tickets tickets that folk got in the ballot.

38 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Hi Reggie, I wouldn't sell my ticket for any price and I really admire you willing to shell that out.

There is alot of fake websites out there promising the earth but will deliver feck all.

Re the SSC tickets I don't think they become live ( sent out) until matchday and you have to be within blue tooth of the stadium.

I presume this is the case with the public sale tickets tickets that folk got in the ballot.

This ☝️

Add a zero on though and I'll sneak you in.  

Yeah, appreciate there's a high chance of being scammed which is why I'd much rather deal with someone on here.  The electronic tickets was the same for Euro 2020 and them being directly on individuals' phones - but there's ways around how to solve this (although there needs to be trust involved).

I remember seeing couriers with cases of money (James Bond style) offering Scotland fans crazy amounts for their ticket for the Brazil match in Paris in 1998 - so I know what it'll be like.

Everybody is different though, and money has a different value to people.  Some choose to spend crazy amounts on cars, designer clothes or alcohol - I'm happy to do without any of them and would much rather be in the stadium when the National anthems are playing.

17 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Ticombo are selling tickets for under £500.

I can’t personally vouch for them but I know a lot of people who have had no issue.

How much did you pay for Wembley in the end last time? Just being nosey as I remember you were looking and think managed to get one.

I paid £350 for the Wembley ticket.  But it's a lot less stressful when you're dealing with a genuine Tartan Army member rather than a random ticket agency.  That's the route I will end up going if needs be, but thought I'd try my luck on here before I resort to that.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 1:36 PM, LoganRoy said:

This ☝️

Add a zero on though and I'll sneak you in.  

On 12/13/2023 at 12:57 PM, GroundsKeeper said:

Surely the tickets will be sent to the app before matchday and you are at the stadium. Doesn't leave much time for any problems that might occur to be sorted out. 

5 hours ago, thesaint said:

Surely the tickets will be sent to the app before matchday and you are at the stadium. Doesn't leave much time for any problems that might occur to be sorted out. 

Within 3 days of the match.  

16 hours ago, angryman said:

I may have tickets for all three games to sell but do not know how to transfer them UEFA have told me I have to wait till March before I can sell

Are these SSC tickets or ones that you got in the UEFA ballot?

On 2/15/2024 at 6:56 AM, Tartan_Thomo said:

Myself and a pal bit the bullet and bought a couple of Germany tickets of Ticombo. Hoping it all goes smoothly but I suppose there’s always going to be a risk. Took out the protection as a fall back just incase. 

Same. 10 of us bought from viagogo 

• 3 weeks later...

Bzzzz, it does make you think what would be  enough money to sell your ticket? 

I'm not sure what mine would be, as I have travelled a Hell of a lot over a lot of years to finally get to a tournament. 

Hi Reggie, we bought 5 neutral zone tickets, all Cat 3, on ticombo ahead of the SSC tickets going on sale thinking we wouldn’t get any.

We actually managed to get 4 so we now have 4 spare ones for sale that we are willing to take a loss on and sell for £500 which is way cheaper when they add their fee. You would have the same protection that ticombo gives through us and have at least TA foot soldier next to you.

Shout if interested.

Cheers,

Jonny

Hi Reggie,

was in the same boat as you but managed to get 4 tickets for the game through the uefa resale platform but had to select prime seats at €900 per ticket worth the hit as the two grandsons will be over the moon.

On 3/17/2024 at 1:40 PM, Ed57 said:

Hi Reggie,

was in the same boat as you but managed to get 4 tickets for the game through the uefa resale platform but had to select prime seats at €900 per ticket worth the hit as the two grandsons will be over the moon.

€900 per ticket! 

Do you get a free bar with that?

Surely at least a programme, pie & teamsheet?

J

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

€900 per ticket! 

J

I wish-nope seats and that was it the cheapest hospitality package (still available) was €3200 for the match it's a spearmint chewing gum and a macaroon bar for me 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 9:59 AM, Bristolhibby said:

€900 per ticket! 

J

It really is crazy. Anything over £100 for a game of football is obscene. 

14 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

It really is crazy. Anything over £100 for a game of football is obscene. 

The greed in football is obscene, it’s all about ripping as much cash out of supporters as possible. FIFA & UEFA must be two of the most corrupt governing bodies going.

I think the tickets I got on the resale platform were originally ones for hospitality but due to the poor take up they released these for seat only sale-I needed four so my options were limited on category availability I had booked flights hotel etc so bit the bullet and paid the €900 as it was this or going to the fan zone in Munich Park which incidentally looks a great set up with entertainment and all sorts laid on-however with two young grandchildren going along being at the game wins hands down.