codes from Uefa received? - Page 32 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Basically all that's left is €400-€600 for Germany & €200 for Hungary 

No idea of quantities 

It was 1500 for Germany and 300 for Hungary per the SSC tweet with Swiss sold out.

Managed to get one of the Hungary tickets just now on 10 points for a mate

Saw Hungary ticket when I logged in but couldn’t add to basket. 

In fairness, there’s no way I would have managed to get another for the wee man and I knew chances were slim today so overall not too disappointed. 

In the ballot again so not all hope is lost. 

5 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Just fired one in my basket.  Still some popping up.  

Screenshot_20231209_123556_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeh the first time I got them in my basket then when checked out it says this is unavailable.  Tried a few times again after but couldn’t get any 

I had 2 tickets in my basket today (Germany and Hungary) totalling £600.

I removed them, can't justify paying that to watch a football match. 

Hoping for something in UEFA ballot,  but does anyone know if it'll be the same deal with the most expensive  tickets left?? 

1 minute ago, Meechy said:

I had 2 tickets in my basket today (Germany and Hungary) totalling £600.

I removed them, can't justify paying that to watch a football match. 

Hoping for something in UEFA ballot,  but does anyone know if it'll be the same deal with the most expensive  tickets left?? 

Very unlikely to get them. The applications are massive.

however if you did get them then it’s likely 400/600€ for Germany and €200 for Hungary.

reason being - if you look at the stadium map the sections behind goals are the cheaper seats and they were given to the associations. 

Most ballot tickets are at the sides which are Cat 1 + 2. 

16 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Very unlikely to get them. The applications are massive.

however if you did get them then it’s likely 400/600€ for Germany and €200 for Hungary.

reason being - if you look at the stadium map the sections behind goals are the cheaper seats and they were given to the associations. 

Most ballot tickets are at the sides which are Cat 1 + 2. 

No. There’s also fans first in ballots. Else you would not have been able to choose them 

Anyone any idea on Switzerland game in UEFA ballot? I see it sold out first in SSC allocation but I'm guessing the tickets remaining will also be the most expensive bracket. 

I'm nearby in Dusseldorf 17th-20th, would even settle for the €200 category for game in Cologne v Swiss. 

Edited by Meechy

44 minutes ago, Meechy said:

Anyone any idea on Switzerland game in UEFA ballot? I see it sold out first in SSC allocation but I'm guessing the tickets remaining will also be the most expensive bracket. 

I'm nearby in Dusseldorf 17th-20th, would even settle for the €200 category for game in Cologne v Swiss. 

It'll be a mix of all price points.  

3 minutes ago, TA-West Germany said:

Not sure about that 

Scotland were allocated 3500 for each game and the other associated will have too. The graphics show that yellow (FF) is the smallest category of each stadium and there won’t be many more than 7000 for each match. Maybe another 3/4000. Cat 1 is definitely the most for each stadium.

The fella asked if there’s much of chance of a low priced ticket through the ballot. I’d say near 0.

11 hours ago, Aar0n said:

It was 1500 for Germany and 300 for Hungary per the SSC tweet with Swiss sold out.

Managed to get one of the Hungary tickets just now on 10 points for a mate

Why would you admit that on here? Poor show (unless I have misunderstood).