codes from Uefa received? - Page 23 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

53 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Can someone remind me where you add to sit next to someone i cannot see anything obvious like ‘my tickets ‘ in my account but i have confirmation of the tickets. 

Click on your orders and then click on details of your order. Should be at the bottom of that page.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Craigos said:

It might have gone through. Same happened to me thought I'd missed out then a confirmation email came through despite always being told the card didn't work. Check your spam folder too. 

anyone had no confirmation email but been charged and codes say they’ve been used ? Nothing in spam folder either 

27 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Thanks. I couldn’t get that information  at all in my account i had to use a totally different link after googling the question. I don’t remember having this problem last time. Should the app not show this info ?

Can you go into detail on how to get, I don’t have that information in my “eufa.com”, website account, cheers.

5 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

anyone had no confirmation email but been charged and codes say they’ve been used ? Nothing in spam folder either 

I had a similar problem, I was checking spam folder for a different email address, then realised to check correct spam folder for the email you used to buy tickets.

1 hour ago, sjd1972 said:

Far be it from me to praise UEFA but the whole thing was very smooth.  

Yes, have to agree, one SFA out of the equation it worked fine for me.

One of my mates had payment issues & had to go through process again, but it worked, without a 30 min wait. Strangely, it had left original Hungary ticket in basket & would have let him add another, but he's too honest & cleared the basket.

Just hoping my other mates who're on 11 points can get tickets tomorrow in same categories & then we'll see if the Seat With option works.

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

Nice one. The stress of the last couple of days has lifted and we can start looking forward to the games. 

At least you don’t need to worry about flights and the like. 

No, this time not. But for my home games it changes 🙂

I agree, it was quite stressful since yesterday. Out of the mind now

19 minutes ago, Redbairn said:

Click on your orders and then click on details of your order. Should be at the bottom of that page.

This is the problem I don’t have any ‘orders’ tab . The only way I can see my tickets is by using this link I found online :

https://euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

I feel i must he doing something wrong but i have tried looking everywhere for it when signing into my account the normal way. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

This is the problem I don’t have any ‘orders’ tab . The only way I can see my tickets is by using this link I found online :

I feel i must he doing something wrong but i have tried looking everywhere for it when signing into my account the normal way. 

What happens when you click the link in the SFA email?

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

I have the exact problem as you and through that link you posted is only way I see my tickets as well.

5 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

It takes you to the portal page where you can view tickets only but not in uefa.com

The link goes to https://idpassets.uefa.com/saml/ticket-proxy.html?mode=login&samlContext=eu1_8352704_66cdb4d2-5c44-4f94-bdd1-547abc0ddb2d&spName=EURO2024 ACCESS&locale=en

and then auto-routes you to

https://euro2024-access.tickets.uefa.com/secured/content

The booking confirmation is found here

https://euro2024-access.tickets.uefa.com/account/file?fileId=XXXXXXXX&lang=en

XXXXXXXX has been replaced as im not showing you my order number.  

Edited by LoganRoy

16 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Are you using your phone or a laptop/pc? I couldn’t find anything when signed in on my phone (although admittedly I didn’t look very closely) but if you log in on a laptop there should be an Order History link under tickets on the right hand side. 

23 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Seems to be a problem using Apple ID even if you use the same email as your UEFA account , because it creates an Apple relay email address and the email doesn’t get sent on 

Just now, glasgow jock said:

I recieved one order number for my 3 tickets - whereas others i know recieved 3 different order nubers (one for each game)?

If you put all three tickets into your basket and paid for them all together you will have one order number. If you pay for the three tickets in three separate transactions (I’m not sure why anyone would do this but it is possible) you will have 3 order numbers. 

Just now, Texas Pete said:

If you put all three tickets into your basket and paid for them all together you will have one order number. If you pay for the three tickets in three separate transactions (I’m not sure why anyone would do this but it is possible) you will have 3 order numbers. 

One advantage is linking with your pals to sit together , if you have one game with different categories you can’t link 

27 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I was the same& couldn’t find it on eufa account, used your link & seen my tickets cheers 👍

26 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

What happens when you click the link in the SFA email?

It just takes me to the page for entering the access code

27 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

I have the exact problem as you and through that link you posted is only way I see my tickets as well.

Glad its not just me

11 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Are you using your phone or a laptop/pc? I couldn’t find anything when signed in on my phone (although admittedly I didn’t look very closely) but if you log in on a laptop there should be an Order History link under tickets on the right hand side. 

have tried phone and pc. Cant see an orders tab anywhere.

5 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Seems to be a problem using Apple ID even if you use the same email as your UEFA account , because it creates an Apple relay email address and the email doesn’t get sent on 

i don’t use Apple

would someone mimd taking a screenshot of the layout of their account just so i can see what it looks like. Just the headers obviously. 

2 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Would that not only happen if someone hadn't checked that their EUFA email was the same as their SFA one? When I did that check last week, I noticed that my UEFA log in was using my Apple ID, so I changed it to the same email that I use for the SFA. Worked no problem. I don't think you can use an Apple ID to log in to the SFA? Could be wrong though?