Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 5 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

To add if you are offered tickets - you must buy them all. Everything you have applied and been successful for at any price point. So could be in to 1000’s of euros. 

Your best Chance of seeing Scotland is to apply for a1 v a2 and your friend applying for a3 v a4 and doing this for every group. You can’t apply for 2 games in one day that’s why is necessary to have 2 applicants.

This tactic only works if successful for all matches (close to impossible) and then having the confidence that you’ll be able to sell the games you didn’t want on the resell platform.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info! Thought that might be the case. If I get one I´ll take it and see what happens but if I get 2 or 3 games will probably just leave it. Might not need to worry anyway as I used a couple of different e mail addresses and after applying read in the faqs they´d cancel your apps if you do this 😂

Apologies if this has been answered but how does the ticket split work within the allocation. Do UEFA give a split of the 3 different ticket prices and how are these allocated among members. Highest points holders get dibs on which tickets they buy? I will be on 17 points but would prefer cheaper tickets, paying potentially 900 eurs for me and my partner for 3 games @ category 1 prices I would prefer to avoid. 

12 hours ago, sultan_of_arabia said:

Apologies if this has been answered but how does the ticket split work within the allocation. Do UEFA give a split of the 3 different ticket prices and how are these allocated among members. Highest points holders get dibs on which tickets they buy? I will be on 17 points but would prefer cheaper tickets, paying potentially 900 eurs for me and my partner for 3 games @ category 1 prices I would prefer to avoid. 

Higher points members are deemed as 'elite' at auto allocates Cat1, so you'll be paying the highest price buddy. 

13 hours ago, sultan_of_arabia said:

Based on previous tournaments, all categories will be available, the bulk of which being in Lower price categories.

Will be a first come first served on which category you buy for eligible members. 

Good chance members with lower points will be left with the higher ticket prices 

On 10/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, saintydave said:

Based on previous tournaments, all categories will be available, the bulk of which being in Lower price categories.

Will be a first come first served on which category you buy for eligible members. 

Good chance members with lower points will be left with the higher ticket prices 

Depends on the price brackets- quite possible though.

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Depends on the price brackets- quite possible though.

Tickets cost between 30 and 200 euros in the group stage and between 50 and 600 euros for the opening match. Then there is the round of 16 (50 to 250 euros), the quarter-finals (60 to 300 euros), the semi-finals (80 to 600 euros) and the final, for which tickets are priced between 95 and 1,000 euros

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Tickets cost between 30 and 200 euros in the group stage and between 50 and 600 euros for the opening match. Then there is the round of 16 (50 to 250 euros), the quarter-finals (60 to 300 euros), the semi-finals (80 to 600 euros) and the final, for which tickets are priced between 95 and 1,000 euros

Will be interesting to see how a 30 euro ticket compares to a 200 euro ticket.

I remember the faddy game in Paris the scotland end was 90 euro but they gave us an extra allocation whcih were 150 euro in the main stand. The view from either was comparable.  

25 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

I remember the faddy game in Paris the scotland end was 90 euro but they gave us an extra allocation whcih were 150 euro in the main stand. The view from either was comparable.  

It's on the uefa website where each price bracket is in each ground 

26 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Top tier was 45 Euro in the Scotland end, that's where i was. 

20 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Better waiting on follow my team.

That part of the ballot was more for locals who live in a german city.

I heard 20 million applications placed so far

goodluck .🤞

There is no ‘follow my team’ ballot through UEFA. All national team tickets will be sold by their respective association so SSC in case of Scotland. If low points best possibility of getting tickets will be UEFA resale platform in the Spring 

17 hours ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Depends how UEFA's pricing categories fit to the stadium. Eg. at Hampden for Euro2020 you could have paid £40 for a seat in the West Stand, and the person sitting next to you had a £110 ticket.

6 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

There is no ‘follow my team’ ballot through UEFA. All national team tickets will be sold by their respective association so SSC in case of Scotland. If low points best possibility of getting tickets will be UEFA resale platform in the Spring 

Will be interesting to see if there is a follow my team option post draw. I have been told there was one.

Sorry if thats not true, but that was my understanding.

3 hours ago, GroundsKeeper said:

West £40 vs North £110 ?

No there were seats literally next to each other in the East and West stands that were £70 different in price (presumably UEFA wouldn't permit the full stands being sold at the lowest price given it would be half the stadium). Probably ended up not looking quite as ridiculous given the COVID capacity restrictions...

eb57a6506fc3693ed3c6dad163c0edb2.png

Edited by Toepoke

On 10/26/2023 at 8:23 PM, GHfaeGTA said:

Can someone else not simply open the app on their own phone and use your email/password to access the ticket? Am I missing something? 

As I recall they were tied to your SSC number and passport number and accessed via your UEFA account and downloaded onto your device. If you can't go SSC want to reallocate to another member. I think maybe only one of the three games I had to show my passport to get in. You can only activate the ticket when in close proximity to the gates. It was a all a faff really but it is designed to keep the headbangers from certain countries out.

Don't lose your phone and bring a spare battery are two top tips.

On 10/31/2023 at 3:44 PM, GroundsKeeper said:

Will be interesting to see if there is a follow my team option post draw. I have been told there was one.

Sorry if thats not true, but that was my understanding.

I think there was last time... but Covid messed it all up.