Tickets for people on low points. - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets for people on low points.

mishgi

As usual no tickets left for people on low points , half the big pointers won't even be going but just buying tickets to get the points, absolute garbage run by the sfa as usual.

When is 1st started going away you had to put flight details and accommodation in to prove you was actually going but 30 plus away games I can't get a ticket ,I had to get a home end ticket in Cyprus this is becoming a joke, there will be people with more points than me and have never been to an away game and because Hampden is a shit stadium I won't go but wouldn't buy a ticket for the sake of it and doing someone out of it.

Rant over

TBF it’s just because we are good now. 

I grumbled as much as the next man the last few games (Moldova, Krakow and Oslo all in the home end, but the system is fair. 

As for high pointers not going. Spain away with the chance of qualifying for the Euros is exactly the game that people would harvest FOR! 

We are just good. No problems getting tickets back in the day when we got scudded virtually every away game.

J

My kids just missed out on 11 points.... they have 11 points because they had tickets for home games. The introduction of points for home games was one of best things SSC have done and plenty of us lobbied for it.

I had to do home end for Moldova and Ukraine, not because of SFA but because of low allocations.

3 hours ago, mishgi said:

As usual no tickets left for people on low points , half the big pointers won't even be going but just buying tickets to get the points, absolute garbage run by the sfa as usual.

When is 1st started going away you had to put flight details and accommodation in to prove you was actually going but 30 plus away games I can't get a ticket ,I had to get a home end ticket in Cyprus this is becoming a joke, there will be people with more points than me and have never been to an away game and because Hampden is a shit stadium I won't go but wouldn't buy a ticket for the sake of it and doing someone out of it.

Rant over

You could literally get a ticket for this by just attending home games. 

If you choose never to go to hampden to support scotland then tough shit.

14 hours ago, mishgi said:

Rant over

"I don't go to games at Hampden because I think the stadium is shit & I also don't bother going to the away games that I'd actually get points for, but I'm going to publicly rant about the system anyway".

Absolutely no danger this isn't a wind up. 😂

On 9/20/2023 at 6:35 PM, mishgi said:

Rant over

If you dont go to Hampden, your obviously not a Scotland fan and just like a wee away day in the sun with yer pals. Explain to me again why you should get a ticket for Seville instead of me?