Tickets - Page 2 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Langtoun exile said:

I really hope folk don't buy just for the 2 extra points. Having missed out on Cyprus (my fault) and Spain as we were not in the lucky 11 pointers. I really wany my kid to get to her first away game in with Scotland fans. 

Hopefully the 11 points does it this time. 

16 points this one will start at I think.  Can't see it going down to 11

13 hours ago, Old Timer said:

Might be my french translation but order form on website today was showing €49 with the next category down not available.

What site are you using as there are no €49 tickets?

The offical link is https://billetterie.fff.fr/fr/meeting/13801/france-ecosse/decathlon-arena-lille-metropole/17-10-2023/21h00?offer=14587

You'll see from the stadium plan that everything below €79 is sold out

Screenshot_20230922_080957_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_080807_Chrome.jpg

50 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I tried to load the French ticket site just for a nosy and it said that it’s blocked due to my location. 🤔

Tickets for other matches are loading fine. 

Are they trying to block sales to Scotland/UK? 

absolutely, they are..

VPN is your fella.  Just set it to France.

17 hours ago, Old Timer said:

Tickets appear to start at €49 on French FA site.

Not on sale yet but appears you can register interest.

Got three tickets for the home end on 4th September, all cheap ones had gone at that point. 

Hoping my 12 points might get SSC tickets, in which case I have those three to sell!

Ok.

Definately saw €49 ones on the French FA site, but does appear as if now blocked from getting back in.

Strange I got in just the once but now can't.

Could it be that the cheap tix I previously saw were in the section reserved for Scots and that these are the ones which will be made available to Scottish FA?

14 minutes ago, Old Timer said:

Ok.

Definately saw €49 ones on the French FA site, but does appear as if now blocked from getting back in.

Strange I got in just the once but now can't.

Could it be that the cheap tix I previously saw were in the section reserved for Scots and that these are the ones which will be made available to Scottish FA?

Would be nice to think so, but when I went on the €29 tickets were behind the goals in the home end, and seemed to be reserved for registered French supporters clubs or whatever. 

I didn’t have any problem when I initially went into the site, or when I bought my tickets.  I checked later on though and it was restricted by location. VPN worked though. 

As 4,000 cheap Spanish tickets for a competitive game were enough for everyone on 12 points, I’d hope that 2,500 very expensive French ones for a friendly will also go to 12.

On 9/4/2023 at 9:48 AM, adamntg said:

I’m on 12 points and so far have always had to get home end tickets (yeah, I know I could’ve got for Cyprus, but couldn’t make the date).  There should be enough in the Scotland end for this, right?  No need to buy France tickets as safety net?  
Wish they’d get tickets out more quickly, game is in six weeks. 

I’m on 13 so hopefully ok for a ticket, would like to think we should get an email setting out the sales schedule on Monday but wouldn’t bet on it.

22 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Got a feeling the France tickets could be 100% pick up. Only really a couple of weeks before a lot of guys leave for Seville and a lot are going straight from there to Lille.

Looking likely to be now , hard to see them getting a sales schedule organised  and sending them out all before Seville

56 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Looking likely to be now , hard to see them getting a sales schedule organised  and sending them out all before Seville

Would have thought sale’s schedule would have started today, at the very least an email setting out the schedule for the next couple of days 🤯another thing to blame on brexit 😜

Just a heads up on this game.. I've talked personally to a couple of people within the SFA over the last few days about this fixture. They are aware of an increase in harvesting as a result of our likely Euro qualification and are increasing their efforts to prevent this. 100% pick up is being considered along with other methods and they are exploring the ways they can facilitate this. 

Would not want to see anyone's account wiped with us so close to the Euro's and at 79 Euro's a ticket it could be an expensive hit.

14 minutes ago, Mattysteven said:

Just a heads up on this game.. I've talked personally to a couple of people within the SFA over the last few days about this fixture. They are aware of an increase in harvesting as a result of our likely Euro qualification and are increasing their efforts to prevent this. 100% pick up is being considered along with other methods and they are exploring the ways they can facilitate this. 

Would not want to see anyone's account wiped with us so close to the Euro's and at 79 Euro's a ticket it could be an expensive hit.

How would this work picking tickets up?  I won’t be getting in Lille until around 5pm.  Is it usually at the stadium or somewhere in the centre?  

1 hour ago, Mattysteven said:

Fair enough but need to make a decision sooner rather than later. Tight schedule. 

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Fair enough but need to make a decision sooner rather than later. Tight schedule. 

Games 3 weeks away tomorrow & tickets aren’t on sale yet, is it the French or the SFA dragging their heels, terrible way to treat fans.

Edited by RDFH64