Health and Beauty thread..... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Health and Beauty thread.....

On 9/9/2023 at 3:30 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have a look at this breakfast Mrs.Ramy made me. Sardines, eggs, mushrooms, melted cheese, bacon, avaco, tomatoes, on rye bread..Β  The healthy life. I have nearly lost a full stone is the last month..Cycling everyday anaw.....πŸ’ͺ🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

PXL_20230909_140654100.jpg

That looks lovely Ramy you have a good wife. My husband gets an egg and some burnt bacon thrown on roll.Β 
I am not sure about that tea or coffee though , it has that weird surface Β that hard water causes. Can you no do something about that with all your years in the water industry? ??Β 

33 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

That looks lovely Ramy you have a good wife. My husband gets an egg and some burnt bacon thrown on roll.Β 
I am not sure about that tea or coffee though , it has that weird surface Β that hard water causes. Can you no do something about that with all your years in the water industry? ??Β 

That is the water, straight oot the tap.

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Add amonia and it will drop the pH level and soften your water.... 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 9/10/2023 at 6:54 AM, wheres the pies said:

Β 

IMG_5997.jpeg

Noo ave got the Cyclist Tap.. And the riders "moustache".... Total Wanked oot noo"....πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PXL_20230911_143334555.jpg

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Noo ave got the Cyclist Tap.. And the riders "moustache".... Total Wanked oot noo"....πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PXL_20230911_143334555.jpg

Β 

53 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

Ammonia is highly alkaline and will not reduce the pH level.Β 

Correct I had is backwards as I was thinking of a well system which deals with free chlorine, but here in Sunny Ottawa, the surface water through Coagulation and flocculation can influence the hardness of the water, as well as tuberculaton if cavitation and biofilm is present.....

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Correct I had is backwards as I was thinking of a well system which deals with free chlorine, but here in Sunny Ottawa, the surface water through Coagulation and flocculation can influence the hardness of the water, as well as tuberculaton if cavitation and biofilm is present.....

Lot of ''ations'' there RamyΒ πŸ€₯πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's cuz I donnae want to confuse folk. Ramy know his stuff mate..🧐🀣🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Cation & Anion exchange, Brine, PH levels, Organic beds, Raw water & Ramy's favourite Effluent dischargeΒ πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜‰

35 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Cation & Anion exchange, Brine, PH levels, Organic beds, Raw water & Ramy's favourite Effluent dischargeΒ πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜‰

You smart for a senior citizen pal. You shocked me with "Brine".. Well done sir..🧐🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🀣πŸ’ͺ

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You smart for a senior citizen pal. You shocked me with "Brine".. Well done sir..🧐🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🀣πŸ’ͺ

Got my bus pass but nae a senior citizen (yet). Amazing what you can remember fae over 25 years ago but nae what you had for supper last night 😡

• 4 weeks later...

Sooooooo. I suffer from anxiety, have so since I was 17 years old. Now that I'm retired I have taken to making bracelets like these ones here. I made them all. Soft chill lounge music, make the bracelets, relax with no stress or anxiety. My doctor told me to find a pleasant hobby. So I work in a craft store part-time now, and get 30% off everything in the shop. So I bought all the different, beads, wire, pliers, and look at me now.. It's absolutely amazing how something so simple and relaxing can change your life.. Gonnae make a few Scotland and Celtic bracelets now..... 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

PXL_20231009_024014148.jpg