Health and Beauty thread..... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Health and Beauty thread.....

So brand new thread. Anything health and beauty.Β 

So Mrs.Ramy wants a change. I have had short hair for nearly 40 years, so I am going to grow it out..Β  Her wishes, not mines, but I figured, what the fuck, I'm old and retired.. What the hell is happening to me??? Think I will suit this look though...πŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

c02f3f4ce53fbb155297b2f0d4da291b.jpg

On another note, I just purchased a Bonelli 21 speed mountain bike. I am getting into cycling now as a couple my pals cycle. So now my wife wants me to shave ma legs like cyclists do !!😳😳😳😳. Not fuckin havin that, that's were I draw the line.. Telt Mrs.Ramy, "I'm a Glasgow man, we dinnae shave our legs, nae chance" !!!Β  Β πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

On another note, I just purchased a Bonelli 21 speed mountain bike. I am getting into cycling now as a couple my pals cycle. So now my wife wants me to shave ma legs like cyclists do !!😳😳😳😳. Not fuckin havin that, that's were I draw the line.. Telt Mrs.Ramy, "I'm a Glasgow man, we dinnae shave our legs, nae chance" !!!Β  Β πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώ

Back, sack and crack for cyclist these days.

You could collect all that extra hair and glue it to your head ?

22 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It pains me to disagree with your good lady Ramy when Β I would much rather disagree with you , but wtf , shaved legs ? 😱 Unless you are training for the commonwealth games then its a big β€˜NAW’ !Β 

But maybe we need some input from other guys.I think Bonzo is a cyclist. @bonzoΒ , hairy or smooth ?Β 

22 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So brand new thread. Anything health and beauty.Β 

So Mrs.Ramy wants a change. I have had short hair for nearly 40 years, so I am going to grow it out..Β  Her wishes, not mines, but I figured, what the fuck, I'm old and retired.. What the hell is happening to me??? Think I will suit this look though...πŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

c02f3f4ce53fbb155297b2f0d4da291b.jpg

Here are a couple of alternatives Ramy from a wee app I have . Its free so I am a bit limited on the styles but this should give you an idea of how you may look with long hair.

Β This one is maybe a bit β€˜ Status quo’

IMG_7706.thumb.jpeg.d8cb270e4d117c9cae7fa9f23b19f372.jpeg
Β 

This one maybe a bit too β€˜ Alan Rough’ 

Β 

IMG_7709.thumb.jpeg.e2dc813f68d6599ddc94fcb44db85b02.jpeg
Β 

How about this ?Β 
Β 

IMG_7707.thumb.jpeg.1b868d9ea4c675e62f5919ac3532512c.jpeg

11 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It pains me to disagree with your good lady Ramy when Β I would much rather disagree with you , but wtf , shaved legs ? 😱 Unless you are training for the commonwealth games then its a big β€˜NAW’ !Β 

But maybe we need some input from other guys.I think Bonzo is a cyclist. @bonzoΒ , hairy or smooth ?Β 

πŸ˜†Β it's not the hairy legs that slow me down, it's the extra 4 stone I think 🀣

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Here are a couple of alternatives Ramy from a wee app I have . Its free so I am a bit limited on the styles but this should give you an idea of how you may look with long hair.

Β This one is maybe a bit β€˜ Status quo’

IMG_7706.thumb.jpeg.d8cb270e4d117c9cae7fa9f23b19f372.jpeg
Β 

This one maybe a bit too β€˜ Alan Rough’ 

Β 

IMG_7709.thumb.jpeg.e2dc813f68d6599ddc94fcb44db85b02.jpeg
Β 

How about this ?Β 
Β 

IMG_7707.thumb.jpeg.1b868d9ea4c675e62f5919ac3532512c.jpeg

Tdyer, 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. I like the bottom one !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look at this breakfast Mrs.Ramy made me. Sardines, eggs, mushrooms, melted cheese, bacon, avaco, tomatoes, on rye bread..Β  The healthy life. I have nearly lost a full stone is the last month..Cycling everyday anaw.....πŸ’ͺ🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

PXL_20230909_140654100.jpg

On 8/21/2023 at 2:29 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Β 

IMG_5997.jpeg