Season 23/24 - Page 51 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Beatons back catalogue is absolutely shocking. Has anyone seen the decisions given against Albion Rovers & Hamilton in favour of guess who? 🙈

Beaton will be under so much pressure on Sunday. It was a bemusing decision to appoint him for a number of reasons but he can't win either way. 

6 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Beaton will be under so much pressure on Sunday. It was a bemusing decision to appoint him for a number of reasons but he can't win either way. 

Beaton brought this on himself !!! If he had of done his job properly, none of this would have happened..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Beaton brought this on himself !!! If he had of done his job properly, none of this would have happened..

I can point to numerous decisions he has made against us. I don't think our refs are corrupt in any way. Just poor and inconsistent. 

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I can point to numerous decisions he has made against us. I don't think our refs are corrupt in any way. Just poor and inconsistent. 

No disrespect mate, but you are clearly having a wind up? 

34 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I agree. It was clearly a parting GIRFUY from Crawford Allan. My point is Beaton should never have gotten to where he is but I guess the bar is really that low.

19 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

“The SPFL have confirmed there will be a pitch inspection for Dundee vs Motherwell at 11am tomorrow.”

Kick off 12pm I assume….

I actually hope it pishes down and the next 2 Dundee games are called off.

Imagine telling Well you're playing on a plastic pitch in Airdrie.  Presume Dundee will cover the VAR installation 😂

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Oh get you. 

Come ES, where's your sense of humour. Even you must think it would be funny watching rangers fans froth at the mouth over another cancelled game 

54 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Come ES, where's your sense of humour. Even you must think it would be funny watching rangers fans froth at the mouth over another cancelled game 

The game should have been scheduled for this week anyway. Wonder why it wasn’t 🤔

16 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Dens used to be consistently one of the best playing surfaces in the country. I wonder what has changed?

Seems the problem is backing up from drainage on Dens Road.