Season 23/24 - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Not that Aberdeen deserve anything from this game but that pen would only be given under VAR. The Celtic player got his shot away well before the challenge. 

Only rangers get penalties. Everyone is against sellick

Sellick win against all odds and the establishment. You should know that 

8 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Not that Aberdeen deserve anything from this game but that pen would only be given under VAR. The Celtic player got his shot away well before the challenge. 

I’d be quite happy to see pens like that cut out of the game 🤷🏼‍♂️

Usually I'd be pissed off at aberdeen not laying a glove on celtic but I'm struggling to care because the games against them mean fuck all. Anything you get from it is a bonus point or 3, nothing more. 

Even Rodgers looks bored on the touchline 😆 

30 minutes ago, slasher said:

I’d be quite happy to see pens like that cut out of the game 🤷🏼‍♂️

Its amazing really. These are the scenarios where refs are supposed to use their experience and make the football decision. They are now becoming irrelevant to be honest for any key decision in the game. They are terrified of going with their gut instinct.

I would be very depressed if I was an Aberdeen fan at that performance today. I think Celtic may have been a bit fragile after the drubbing in Madrid. Instead they didn't lay a glove on their opponents and it was cruise control all the way. 

Their next game is against us on the 26/11. It will be a torrid match as both teams needs results for different reasons.

ps Ross McCausland is going to be a player for Rangers. Big future ahead of him.

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

I would be very depressed if I was an Aberdeen fan at that performance today. I think Celtic may have been a bit fragile after the drubbing in Madrid. Instead they didn't lay a glove on their opponents and it was cruise control all the way. 

Their next game is against us on the 26/11. It will be a torrid match as both teams needs results for different reasons.

ps Ross McCausland is going to be a player for Rangers. Big future ahead of him.

Aberdeen played away from home in Europe this week too, one day after celtic did but of course its only the old firm who suffer European hangovers 😆 

I'm sure some dons fans will be raging at that performance, not me. It was expected and not important in the grand scheme of the season ahead. The dons have much more important matches coming up

I would further like to add that I have played and managed at the top level in my football career. I have never seen such blatant diving in all my years. When I was a manager, if one of my players did that, he would be sacked, pack yir kit and donnae look back.. Disgraceful, almost prison like punishment. I am appalled.....

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would further like to add that I have played and managed at the top level in my football career. I have never seen such blatant diving in all my years. When I was a manager, if one of my players did that, he would be sacked, pack yir kit and donnae look back.. Disgraceful, almost prison like punishment. I am appalled.....

See your spellings improved Ramy 😜