McTominay Song? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

McTominay Song?

Jacques Hunt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Whelky75 said:

And what sense would they make in the context you quoted them in?

Holy fuck, sorry pal, I'm nae Rabbie Burns change it to whatever you want! 🤣 But for context, to the English he is an emotional anguish, a 'Heartache' caused by the loss they suffered when he turned them down for the one he truly loves, The Tartan Army

15 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

Holy fuck, sorry pal, I'm nae Rabbie Burns change it to whatever you want! 🤣 But for context, to the English he is an emotional anguish, a 'Heartache' caused by the loss they suffered when he turned them down for the one he truly loves, The Tartan Army

I mean, that might make sense, but for the fact that Scott McTominay wouldn’t get anywhere near the England squad!

Also, we’re singing it from the point of view of the Scotland fans, not the England fans?!

When I heard it being sung, I assumed it was ‘I love him ‘til my heart breaks’. Is that correct?

15 hours ago, Whelky75 said:

I mean, that might make sense, but for the fact that Scott McTominay wouldn’t get anywhere near the England squad!

Also, we’re singing it from the point of view of the Scotland fans, not the England fans?!

When I heard it being sung, I assumed it was ‘I love him ‘til my heart breaks’. Is that correct?

I like that, go with that