Matchday Experience - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Matchday Experience

af12345

On 1/25/2023 at 2:35 PM, af12345 said:

Just thinking about matchday experience and ways to overall improve fans' experience at Hampden (aside from transport/results!) Anyone have any thoughts about ways this could improve? If there was a fanzone or events pre match at Hampden/nearby do you think there would be interest?

Half time has become a bit laboured now, a bit samey.

Always enjoyed a bit of a live thing, would be great to get Paulo Nutini or Gerry Cinnamon to do a wee rouser, also a big pipe band for the big games would be fantastic to see again. 

3 hours ago, tartan davie said:

sru trying to stop flower of scotland being played at all scotland games because its out dated and about a battle nothing to do with sports have they listened to the national anthem lately i look forward to hearing scotland fans singing it it makes great time better

Nothing surprises me in this shit woke climate. Hardly matters to them anyway. Can virtually play for Scotland rugby team if you have visited Edinburgh on a day trip. Can't believe even the sfa would be stupid enough to go down that road. 

I'm an auld sod (in my late fifties) and have been going to Hampden since the early 1970's, however I honestly think that a packed Hampden with our team playing well and giving it all generates an atmosphere rivalled by few.

However I'm not a luddite, I really like the young guys (Ultras) that a lot of clubs now have and also like seeing the pyro etc . . . . . . . a wee section of them with tartan pyro 😄would add a bit more atmosphere and colour

(get those bangers / crackers tae fuck though)