Ryan Fraser - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Fraser

marinello

19 minutes ago, marinello said:

Was wondering if SC commented on Fraser's ommision.

Whether due to his current injury or the reported discipline issue back last year I feel we will miss his contribution.

He mentioned Tierney being out and Paterson getting closer to playing but cannot recall Fraser being mentioned. I get the feeling Clarke is fed up of him withdrawing from squads.

I agree it would be nice to have him but I do question his commitment.

33 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

He mentioned Tierney being out and Paterson getting closer to playing but cannot recall Fraser being mentioned. I get the feeling Clarke is fed up of him withdrawing from squads.

I agree it would be nice to have him but I do question his commitment.

Clarke spoke to Fraser in March, Fraser apologised an Clarke challenged him to win his place back. I suspect Fraser would have been called up if fit

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Clarke spoke to Fraser in March, Fraser apologised an Clarke challenged him to win his place back. I suspect Fraser would have been called up if fit

Fair enough. I am still not convinced that Fraser is totally committed to the cause.

Happy if he proves me wrong.

12 hours ago, borojock said:

read in the daily record, i think, that it was referenced he was injured / not fit. 

I think if he was fit would have been in the squad - for me in my very humble opinion is a miss as offers us something different 

This.

His fitness and injury issues are unfortunate and his attitude at times is questionable but he has done well for us, and offers an attacking threat that few other players available us do.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:25 PM, scotlad said:

This.

His fitness and injury issues are unfortunate and his attitude at times is questionable but he has done well for us, and offers an attacking threat that few other players available us do.

Aye he does try hard when he plays for us. There’s no issue with his commitment when he’s in the squad. Just a pity he rarely bothers his arse to turn up.

Seems to be genuinely injured this time though so can’t fault him for not being in this squad. Will be interesting to see what happens in September though.