Ross County V Celtic - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Would defeat today signal the beginning of the end for Ronny Deila at Celtic? This is apparently their worst start to a season since Dr Joe.

County on the other hand seem to be finding their feet under the new management team.

Interesting game ahead.... (I wonder how Murdo McLeod will see it going) :-))

Thoughts on the outcome? I reckon a score draw is on the cards

I expect Celtics recovery to begin today. We have some key players coming back and getting on a run now will take the pressure off Ronny with Europa qualification looking likely.

However if it goes wrong today I agree the clamour for his removal might become unstoppable.

Would defeat today signal the beginning of the end for Ronny Deila at Celtic? This is apparently their worst start to a season since Dr Joe.

County on the other hand seem to be finding their feet under the new management team.

Interesting game ahead.... (I wonder how Murdo McLeod will see it going) :-))

Thoughts on the outcome? I reckon a score draw is on the cards

If the idiotic/knuckle dragging element of our support have their way, it will be his last stand, but he should be given more time. They have asked him to come in and change the whole philosophy and yet am sure the only player he has actually signed is Berget. I am happy to accept short term pain as I believe Dellia is correct in trying to change the style of play, the fitness and attitude of players who it had to easy under Lennon. Also think we will win comfortably today, two or three nil.