Public Sale - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Public Sale

ScotlandFanMuir

Despite already securing my ticket for the Ireland game, I'm a wee bit worried just now as the public sale has started.

Think back to a few weeks ago when we were frantically trying to get tickets for the Germany game, what did a large % of our fans do? They bought tickets for the home end in the German public sale.

I really hope the same isn't going to happen with this game, but I guess nothing can be done to stop it. The website is absolutely mangled just now which makes me think there's more than just home fans buying tickets.

We need 50,000+ Scotland fans at Celtic Park on that night!

When Scotland play away we are always dotted around the stadium so what can we expect? If there are Irish sat/stood near me, as long as they don't act like dicks they will be tolerated and should be by everyone else.

They got an initial allocation of 3,000 tickets but that was subject to change. (the only change being the allocation would be increased)

I'd prefer it if they weren't dotted all over the stadium.

Considering there is a 90 minute wait to login into the SSC website at the moment, I would think they will be more then "dotted" all over the stadium. I don't think that wait is being caused by Scotland fans demand for tickets on the back of a draw in Poland.

Considering there is a 90 minute wait to login into the SSC website at the moment, I would think they will be more then "dotted" all over the stadium. I don't think that wait is being caused by Scotland fans demand for tickets on the back of a draw in Poland.

Have to disagree - I have two groups of mates who never join the SSC and have been lucky today for the public sale of Ireland & England tickets, i'm sure there are many more Scotland fans in the same boat.

(must win games are always huge draws for us)

I also reckon England will have more fans floating about without tickets than Irish ones (IMO)

Have to disagree - I have two groups of mates who never join the SSC and have been lucky today for the public sale of Ireland & England tickets, i'm sure there are many more Scotland fans in the same boat.

(must win games are always huge draws for us)

I also reckon England will have more fans floating about without tickets than Irish ones (IMO)

Good sample size to base that assumption on

Hope there are loads of Irish fans buying tickets. The atmposphere at the vast majority of our home games is terrible and Ireland's travelling support, like our travelling support, make a racket. This will hopefully get a reaction from the Scotland support to also make a racket and create an all too rare decent atmosphere at a home game.

Hope there are loads of Irish fans buying tickets. The atmposphere at the vast majority of our home games is terrible and Ireland's travelling support, like our travelling support, make a racket. This will hopefully get a reaction from the Scotland support to also make a racket and create an all too rare decent atmosphere at a home game.

True that, look at the Poland crowd, the noise on tv was cracking.

RepofIreland.jpg

I would say about 2,000 tickets left as of 4.20pm today, The greens have about 5 to 10 seats left and the dark blues don't seem to accessible for some reason, possibly just filling up as much as they can next to the Irish fans. I would say that this will sell out 100%

ENGLAND.jpg

I would say about 7 or 8k left for the England game so far, the greens are between 5 and 10 seats per section. Might Sell out not 100%