Billy Gilmour - Page 27 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Billy Gilmour

Taylor1996

2 hours ago, JECK said:

Looks like Caicedo on the move for Brighton now.  Not sure what type of midfielder he is but surely frees up even more space for Gilmour. Brighton are going to be absolutely minted now tho on the flip side so could go out and buy replacements 

I think Gilmour put in good enough performances at the back end of the season to show De Zerbi he's good enough to start. It will be interesting to see how their midfield lines up with the likes of Gross and Ayari already theres as well as new signings like Dahoud & Milner but I'm confident Billy will get a decent amount of gametime this season 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmours been playing well during pre season. Hopefully he gets a run of games and impresses.

The issue with Gilmour is that the casual viewer may not appreciate what he brings. He will rarely provide a direct assist, isnt a strong tackler etc.

That been said, ive watched a few of Brightons games in pre season and he just oozes class.

If I was a Brighton fan id need have blood pressure iasues though. There is playing from the back and then what they do. They seem to get away with it and its obviously part of the tactics but it just looks mental.