Steven Fletcher - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Fletcher

Super_Scotlandfan

Steven Fletcher  

56 members have voted

1. 1. If Steven Fletcher makes himself available again in March would you start him in the play off games?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Aye maybe a being harsh on him, he did play a week before for Liverpool and there’s a chance he used the international break to get the work done. 

Im not questioning his commitment or maybe I am? I think he’d put Liverpool first, fair enough they pay his wages but still 

He probably did put them first. We really shouldn't be taking such a hard line on our one and only player who plays at the elite level. 

Mo salah missed Egypts recent games with an ankle injury but then played for Liverpool, I wonder what the Egypt supporters forum were saying about that? "Get him hunted, I'd rather play some random who plays in the Egyptian Premier league, at least he is committed and sings the anthem!" 😜

Edited by gonzohiggy

3 minutes ago, gonzohiggy said:

He probably did put them first. We really shouldn't be taking such a hard line on our one and only player who plays at the elite level. 

Mo salah missed Egypts recent games with an ankle injury but then played for Liverpool, I wonder what the Egypt supporters forum were saying about that? "Get him hunted, I'd rather play some random who plays in the Egyptian Premier league, at least he is committed and sings the anthem!" 😜

Haha well I don’t really give a shit about what Salah and Egypt do to be honest. 
All I know if Kazakhstan pumped us and Shinnie who replaced Robertson had a nightmare. Probably would have gotten pumped anyway, as I said I’m probably being harsh on Robertson and it’s a bigger problem than just one player.

55 minutes ago, gonzohiggy said:

So naive. The guy is nursing an injury whilst playing for the European champions and leading the epl by a distance yet you think he should jeopardise that by playing in some almost meaningless qualifiers against Kazakhstan and Cyprus. Games which we'll probably win anyway. 

Alba gu brath and all that but jesus wept

Aye. Injuries so bad he recovers so well a couple of days later to play for 90 mins. Not any old 90 mins either. 90 mins at the absolute top level of football. 
You go carrying on believing whatever shite that muppets like you need to be fed. 

Naive indeed. 😏

30 minutes ago, gonzohiggy said:
I got my order wrong but was meaning the recent cyprus / Kazakhstan double header which I was assuming what the beef was over. 

If we are going back to the guy having a pretty genuine dental issue in the first Kazakh game then I'm equally as miffed. 

Andy Robertson is everything we want our players to be, yet even he isn't good enough for some people. 

Someone who uses the Scotland jersey as an inconvenience is maybe who you want your players to be. Even if you don’t, some of us believe that being asked to represent your country is as big as it gets.