The Starting Line-Up - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Starting Line-Up

Caledonian Craig

54 minutes ago, stevenmcn said:

Hopefully he'll prove me wrong, but I'll no hold my breath.

He's not Jimmy Johnstone, agreed, but he's become far too easy a target for no other reason than he's................James Forrest.

Cannot believe I've just posted that.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

He's not Jimmy Johnstone, agreed, but he's become far too easy a target for no other reason than he's................James Forrest.

Cannot believe I've just posted that.

Nah, it's cause he offers nothing, almost never beats a man, when does get a cross in it's too long and he's indecisive, like when he cut inside in the first half, remembered he didn't have a left foot and eventually passed to a Slovakian. Outside of mid level opposition he's out of his depth. As I said earlier would love him to score or provide an assist tonight but again, I won't hold my breath.

This is Karma.

i have seen us concede with the last touch of the game against Belgium, Czech Rep and England. I have seen us lose 2 goal leads against Czech Rep and Belgium. I have seen Tom Boyd's agonising own goal trickle across the line as Colin Hendry slumped to his knees in despair in the opening game of the '98 World Cup watched by millions. I have seen Willie Miller and Alan Hansen collide in '82 against Russia when they were among the best defenders in Europe and we were managed by Jock Stein. I have watched Steve Nicol miss a sitter against Uruguay in '86 when he was one of the best players in Britain. After we'd played against 10 men for 89 mins.

Give me an 88th minute own goal any day. 

This is our density (thanks George McFly).

Finally a bit of good luck! 

Let's do this! Still don't think Bannan or Fletcher are strong enough in midfield. Love Fletcher, but he's a bring on in the  last 20 mins guy or a supportive midfielder. 

Still! About time those pink shirts gave us a win! 

Let's do this!! 

40 minutes ago, The Black Bra said:

This is Karma.

i have seen us concede with the last touch of the game against Belgium, Czech Rep and England. I have seen us lose 2 goal leads against Czech Rep and Belgium. I have seen Tom Boyd's agonising own goal trickle across the line as Colin Hendry slumped to his knees in despair in the opening game of the '98 World Cup watched by millions. I have seen Willie Miller and Alan Hansen collide in '82 against Russia when they were among the best defenders in Europe and we were managed by Jock Stein. I have watched Steve Nicol miss a sitter against Uruguay in '86 when he was one of the best players in Britain. After we'd played against 10 men for 89 mins.

Give me an 88th minute own goal any day. 

This is our density (thanks George McFly).

Meant Poland with the last touch thing....