The Scottish Cup Final - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

"Hope his daughter marries a black man"

"Hopefully gets the Durrant treatment during pre season."

"I hope you die in your sleep, Ryan Jack."

"Break a leg Jack."

"Hun bastrad. Leg break would be nice. Xox"

"Snap a leg you little cnut!"

"Judas, hun, rat . Would gladly sign up to Ryan Jack TV to see him nurse a broken leg after our next game."

1 & 3 are OOO

4, 5, 6 & 7 OTT

2 Fine in verse, not literally.

Who actually said all of that?

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, I don't use that term regularly (even though it's a football term).

(Get your nose checked.)

I can't be arsed pointing out the posts where you've used it. 

You're used to denying the truth. 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

1 & 3 are OOO

4, 5, 6 & 7 OTT

2 Fine in verse, not literally.

Who actually said all of that?

He's comparing a few horrible comments online to decades of religious bigotry. :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He's comparing a few horrible comments online to decades of religious bigotry. :lol:

No im not. I'm fed up of Scottys persistent bs recently and pointed out there is poison within lots of sets of fans, including your mob. Don't kid yourself it's a few posts. There's years of it available for all to see. I just posted a small section of racism and utter bile in response to scotty.  Not surprised you were one of first to defend it. 

Edit. Forgot to add little laughter face. :lol:

Edited by BlueGaz

Just now, BlueGaz said:

No im not. I'm fed up of Scottys persistent bs recently and pointed out there is poison within lots of sets of fans, including your mob. Don't kid yourself it's a few posts. There's years of it available for all to see. I just posted a small section of racism and utter bile in response to scotty.  Not surprised you were one of first to defend it. 

Racism?

i also didn't defend it, read my post again instead just banging your head against the screen ye muppet.

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Racism?

i also didn't defend it, read my post again instead just banging your head against the screen ye muppet.

You don't think the first post is racist?  Ffs. Says a lot about a person calling me a muppet. Put me on ignore and don't bother quoting me. 

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

You don't think the first post is racist?  Ffs. Says a lot about a person calling me a muppet. Put me on ignore and don't bother quoting me. 

No thanks, I'll continue to call out your shite, you know like you claim to be doing with scotty. You chose a few very wrong online comments to compare it to decades of religious bigotry which scotty referred to. It was a ridiculous way to deflect. I should not be surprised though, you've got history.

every club has its idiots, we have plenty among our ranks but nothing among the other ten clubs in the top league comes close to the type of behaviour and bigotry we see come from the OF. Only a brainless moron would argue otherwise.

ive also re-read your original post and I can see why it would be seen as racist. I've condemned the comments twice now and I've never defended it. Show me where I did please?

as for "says a lot about a person calling me a muppet" I didn't realise you were such a little snowflake:lol:

Guest BlueGaz
9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No thanks, I'll continue to call out your shite, you know like you claim to be doing with scotty. You chose a few very wrong online comments to compare it to decades of religious bigotry which scotty referred to. It was a ridiculous way to deflect. I should not be surprised though, you've got history.

every club has its idiots, we have plenty among our ranks but nothing among the other ten clubs in the top league comes close to the type of behaviour and bigotry we see come from the OF. Only a brainless moron would argue otherwise.

ive also re-read your original post and I can see why it would be seen as racist. I've condemned the comments twice now and I've never defended it. Show me where I did please?

as for "says a lot about a person calling me a muppet" I didn't realise you were such a little snowflake:lol:

Hahaha. Whatever you say. I'm used to you having me on follow and I get kinda down on the odd occasion you are not sniffing around behind my posts. I have tried to stay out of it all for a few weeks now, but the sheep shaggers on here are full of shite. From all their fked predictions to the constant obsession with Rangers. Get a life ya clown. 

Edit. Fcuk, keep forgetting to add emoji. :lol:

Edited by BlueGaz

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Hahaha. Whatever you say. I'm used to you having me on follow and I get kinda down on the odd occasion you are not sniffing around behind my posts. I have tried to stay out of it all for a few weeks now, but the sheep shaggers on here are full of shite. From all their fked predictions to the constant obsession with Rangers. Get a life ya clown. 

:lol:deflect deflect deflect deflect:lol:

its so easy to out you and wind you up,go back to follow follow or rangers media, you will find like minded morons who live in a bubble where everyone is obsessed with Rangers and rangers fans can do now wrong.

goodnight snowflake:lol:

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

:lol:deflect deflect deflect deflect:lol:

its so easy to out you and wind you up,go back to follow follow or rangers media, you will find like minded morons who live in a bubble where everyone is obsessed with Rangers and rangers fans can do now wrong.

goodnight snowflake:lol:

Only other forum I spend time on is AFC Chat. Great for a laugh. 

Night night ma wee lamb. Till next time I post.

:lol: 

Edited by BlueGaz

17 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Unlike you to make shit up wee man. 

"Put me on ignore, don't quote me again" yet you keep on coming back.

youve done a fantastic job of deflecting away from the question I asked earlier but I'll ask again, show me where I'd defended the comments about Jack?

a simple apology will do, thanks

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

"Put me on ignore, don't quote me again" yet you keep on coming back.

youve done a fantastic job of deflecting away from the question I asked earlier but I'll ask again, show me where I'd defended the comments about Jack?

a simple apology will do, thanks

You no in your pen yet? I have no interest discussing anything with you. Have tried, it doesn't work, yer a sniper. Cheerio. 

Just now, BlueGaz said:

You no in your pen yet? I have no interest discussing anything with you. Have tried, it doesn't work, yer a sniper. Cheerio. 

Just as I thought, you can't even admit when you got it wrong. Instead you deflect away from the issue and any questions. 

A better man would  have  apologised for making up nonsense and getting it wrong. Are you so afraid of losing face to a bunch of strangers on a forum?

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

Just as I thought, you can't even admit when you got it wrong. Instead you deflect away from the issue and any questions. 

A better man would  have  apologised for making up nonsense and getting it wrong. Are you so afraid of losing face to a bunch of strangers on a forum?

Aoologise? :lol: for what?

im not deflecting, I don't need to agree with your comments on bigotry over decades, it's true. But those in glass houses ........

a better man yada yada. :lol::lol: grow up ya eejit. 

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Aoologise? :lol: for what?

im not deflecting, I don't need to agree with your comments on bigotry over decades, it's true. But those in glass houses ........

a better man yada yada. :lol::lol: grow up ya eejit. 

You said I defended the comments made about Jack, I asked you to point out where I did this, you still haven't done it because you know I didn't defend anything, you made it up.

go back a few weeks and you will find two or three posts from you saying you have no interets in discussing anything with me, you said it again tonight yet you keep coming back For more.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You said I defended the comments made about Jack, I asked you to point out where I did this, you still haven't done it because you know I didn't defend anything, you made it up.

go back a few weeks and you will find two or three posts from you saying you have no interets in discussing anything with me, you said it again tonight yet you keep coming back For more.

Point taken. 

Edited by BlueGaz

2 hours ago, Reevesy said:

:lol:

Wow

Not sure why you think that's funny. It's a simple statement of fact. 

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong. 

Incidentally if you had cared to ask, you'd know I don't think of Hun as a religious or bigoted term, just childish. 

Renfrew, I have on numerous occasions on here stated that I think you are as far removed from the braindead pish that surrounds your stereotypical Rangers fan as possible. But what a james you are making of yourself with your correlation of the Hun word and sectarianism. :lol:

3 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

I'm fed up of Scottys persistent bs recently...

I don't engage in BS though.

The question was what does 'Stand Free' mean, and I answered accurately.

Showing a few unsavoury quotes from individuals is next to nothing compared to the institutionalised sectarianism we get from the 2 big Glasgow clubs.

(You can't equate the two.)

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Just find a few legitimate posts.

There'll be no way to deny it.

(Is it possible that you are thinking of someone else?)

Get your friends to help you do a search to show that I regularly post using said word.

If not, I'd like you to acknowledge that you were mistaken. 

(That would be the adult, mature, responsible thing to do. :) )