Have to confess - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Have to confess

Ally Bongo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as expected it would appear that after almost 40 years following the fortunes of the National Team has been beaten out of me.

I am emotionally disconnected so i guess the SFA have achieved something in my lifetime

Changed my mind on going out last night and hardly watched any of the game as i knew what was coming and wasnt bothered after the game or today

A bit angry at the realisation but thats it

Two World Cups, Two European Championships, numerous qualifiers and friendlies home and away it's finally over.

Appreciate i have been luckier than a lot of fans under the age of 35 to experience a finals - highlighted as the performances were a let down

Strange feeling

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Well as expected it would appear that after almost 40 years following the fortunes of the National Team has been beaten out of me.

I am emotionally disconnected so i guess the SFA have achieved something in my lifetime

Changed my mind on going out last night and hardly watched any of the game as i knew what was coming and wasnt bothered after the game or today

A bit angry at the realisation but thats it

Two World Cups, Two European Championships, numerous qualifiers and friendlies home and away it's finally over.

Appreciate i have been luckier than a lot of fans under the age of 35 to experience a finals - highlighted as the performances were a let down

Strange feeling

You're not alone.

That's it for me too. First Wembley was in '83 and been to every one since until last night. Never even considered getting a ticket as I knew what was coming.

Can't defend. Trashcan likes to get 11 back at corners and the fkin thing still goes in.

Nowt coming through either. The U21's are even worse and a fkin dinosaur runs the U19's. It's never been as bad as this and we shouldn't be putting up with it.