American Presidential Election - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

American Presidential Election

American Presidential Election  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who would YOU vote for?

• Clinton
    • Trump
  2. 2. Notwithstanding your choice above, who do you think will win?

• Clinton
    • Trump

1 minute ago, Denny's Yard said:

Makes me chuckle that a poll on the TAMB fails to include all voting options.

I requested it just be the two candidates who have any chance. Otherwise folk will just park their votes with the neither Clinton nor Trump. 

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I requested it just be the two candidates who have any chance. Otherwise folk will just park their votes with the neither Clinton nor Trump. 

That is fine, so at the next U.K. General election we can just leave the SNP, PC and the Greens out of any polls on voting intention.

Reminds me or when I was a kid, "Aye, I know you are a Dumbarton fan but are you a Rangurs Dumbarton fan or a Selick Dumbarton fan?"

I'd vote for Jill Stein. If I HAD to vote between the main two and had no other choice, I'd vote Trump - he is awful, no doubt at all ; but she is a lot worse for corruption and stability in the world.

Clinton will win. Trump seems to have peaked. I could well be wrong, but for him to win he needs an awfae lot to go right - winning independents by double-digits in many states, low turnout of black and hispanic voters, winning lots of crucial swing-states. Then again she is disliked and polls show she is not trusted, he isn't much better for likability. It's a steep trek for him, but as we seen with Brexit shock wins can happen.

I think it'll end up something like Clinton 300 - Trump 238.