Ticket Queue - Page 4 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Queue

Squirrelhumper

Just now, Orraloon said:

I don't think you will get as far as the basket before 12. it will probably just tell there are no tickets for sale. Could be wrong though. Nae need to worry though, I think everybody will get a ticket who wants one.

I can put tickets in the basket but i'm then told that i don't have enough points to purchase. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oogyboogy77 said:

My mates got £35 tickets already - what are the chances of me ending up in the same section as them?

Zero? :spin:

All £35 tickets are sold out now. 

1 minute ago, Haggis1875 said:

Its booted me off a few times for being inactive so think you need to keep browsing around the website to keep yourself from being booted. 

Same. Now got a massive wait to get back in :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mazziessc said:

aye been on since 9am booted aff for the fourth time 20 mins ago, Q time was 45 mins then, now at 52 mins even after the 20 min wait :lol:

Aye, ive been in a queue for 15 mins and now being told it's a 70 minute wait.. 

If you log in at 11.10 you are booted out at 11.40, Log in at 12.30 you are booted out at 1pm. 1500 you are booted out at 1530. It will boot you out after exactly 30 minutes no matter what you click when you are in there.

Best bet is always to queue up at 20 minutes before the sale starts and then you're in.

2 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

If you log in at 11.10 you are booted out at 11.40, Log in at 12.30 you are booted out at 1pm. 1500 you are booted out at 1530. It will boot you out after exactly 30 minutes no matter what you click when you are in there.

Best bet is always to queue up at 20 minutes before the sale starts and then you're in.

That would have been useful information an hour ago :lol:

Edited by oogyboogy77