Minute of Applause - 39th Minute - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Minute of Applause - 39th Minute

Parklife

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Strikes me as being a section of Tartan Army hating Rangers fans trying to stir up further grievance toward the Scotland support...

Are those Catholic Rangers fans who work for a charity by any chance? :P

29 minutes ago, Geed said:

Saw this also, some of things shared on facebook page was not very nice about burning refugees. 

Anyone able to provide a link to this? 

28 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It's a news article on the Calais camp. He was posting stuff linke to it with sayings like "Get them all burned to fvck."

I'm not doubting it, i'd just like to see it. If anyone has a link, it'd be appreciated. Through a PM is fine if they don'r want to post it here. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Anyone able to provide a link to this? 

Someone posted on a page on facebook, would need find it on facebook but don't have access to it at work. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

And rightly so. A Scotland fan died at a Scotland game 4 days previous. 

A completely different situation to a Northern Irishman dying on the way to a game of football that just happened to be being played in Scotland. 

I totally agree - it was good that clubs acknowledged it on Twitter - but I would only be expecting something at a Rangers game, and that's all.

On 05/10/2016 at 8:18 AM, thplinth said:

I wondered where you were. :lol: Go have a read of the closed threads in football related. FFS I was taken aback at the ferocity of response from folk who I am pretty sure had zero connection with the chap who died. People are fecking mental. Being accused of attention seeking and having personal abuse thrown at you by raging spittle gobbed idiots for pointing out 'attention seeking'... aye ok then ya bams. 

Where I was haha? Aye i saw that thread, was a bit interesting. People are fookong nuts man