Is There Anybody Who Really Couldnt Give A Donald Duck? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is There Anybody Who Really Couldnt Give A Donald Duck?

I'm voting yes, but if it's a no, I'll get up in the morning, go to work and carry on.

I admire the passion of some of the people on here, and amongst my family and friends and will have genuine sympathy if they are left disappointed tomorrow, having put so much into it.

I'm finding it quite exciting and interesting though.

(It's been for politics what Wimbledon fortnight is for tennis, everyone I know is an expert on politics!)

I'm voting yes, but if it's a no, I'll get up in the morning, go to work and carry on.

I admire the passion of some of the people on here, and amongst my family and friends and will have genuine sympathy if they are left disappointed tomorrow, having put so much into it.

I'm finding it quite exciting and interesting though.

(It's been for politics what Wimbledon fortnight is for tennis, everyone I know is an expert on politics!)

Jeez I've waited 40 odd years for this. I appreciate life must go on but if its NO i will be depressed for weeks.

Edited by mariokempes56