1,200 - Page 5 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, deecie said:

You may be surprised to learn I don't keep a list of French stadiums by capacity or a diary of French stadium availability.

I do however have a ticket for France v Scotland.

We were invited to play France in Metz and accepted. Any problems you have you should bring up with the French SFA.

The Scottish FA are such a thoughtful bunch that 6 days prior to the game in Metz they've agreed a fixture against a top team where everybody is guaranteed tickets.

well said Deecie. This is the unfortunate truth of the matter and its a shame we can't get more tickets but lets face it... we are playing France... in France... 6 days before the Euros start... you guessed it... in France

They were never going to give us a large allocation 

In addition to this you are told by the SSC not to make travel arrangements until you have secured an away match ticket.

16 minutes ago, ClanDerby said:

Back up... £32 and £16 tickets available

Yip back in the game.

I ended up phoning the SSC, turns out that when you got binned out (for whatever reason) your tickets in the basket were not released back into the system. When the system went down everyone with tickets in the basket lost them, but they weren't released back in. Hence it showing a sell out. There were 100-ish tickets that got swallowed up this way.

Good luck guys.

J

11 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

Surprised that these are sold out. Thought they'd be the last to go. 

I suspect there is people thinking the cheap tickets are cheap for a reason.............. reading reviews of the stadium though, I suspect you would be hard pushed to find a bad view from the stand we are in.

9 minutes ago, wanderer said:

I suspect there is people thinking the cheap tickets are cheap for a reason.............. reading reviews of the stadium though, I suspect you would be hard pushed to find a bad view from the stand we are in.

I've posted a close up picture on the Facebook page. The €60 seats look crap compared to the cheaper ones. I would post it on here but don't know how to. 

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:36 PM, captain said:

The 5% thing is a myth these days.

The SSC are going to say 1200, nice round figure. Maybe it is 1224, 1213, 1187, who knows.

They create enough problems without us looking for more though.

think the % only applies for tournament qualifiers.  with this being an international challenge match it's likely determined between the two competing nations.

looks like this held around 26,500 so we have less than 5% in this case.

9 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

think the % only applies for tournament qualifiers.  with this being an international challenge match it's likely determined between the two competing nations.

looks like this held around 26,500 so we have less than 5% in this case.

searched out that the capacity is 26700.

10 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

Happy 5 pointer - now 6 pointer ;)

Another one her Graham........even nearly feked it up by starting to mess about with card details (in my stress), instead of clicking saved card.......Eeeejit...But Le Booooom!!!!....