This Board Needs Tunes - Page 546 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 1/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, Grim Jim said:

Certainly wider than my audio range, but I did/do like a wee bit of Tony Ashton.

🙂 I actually meant range of ways of human body moving, walking, hopping, skipping, jumping....

2 hours ago, exile said:

🙂 I actually meant range of ways of human body moving, walking, hopping, skipping, jumping....

Aye 👍 , and I was probably trying to be smart posting pished as usual!   If I can work it out, I think I was alluding to me not having a big overlap in taste with GKM (nothing unusual for me there), but hearing something great I'd forgotten about for many a year.

If we're sill moving body parts, I'll do a silverbear tenuous one... jig.   Talk about taste 🥴

I'm about to throw in a few feeling like I'm running into this topic before it changes and impressed it's still rolling on over the festive season...haven't you all got parties, cooking, crashing out etc etc....😛

Meanwhile I'm going to stick with running and walking which I've done a lot of recently...admittingly in the kitchen.

Aye 👍 , and I was probably trying to be smart posting pished as usual!   If I can work it out, I think I was alluding to me not having a big overlap in taste with GKM (nothing unusual for me there), but hearing something great I'd forgotten about for many a year.

...just free your mind and you could be as gallus as this guy....🤪😎