This Board Needs Tunes - Page 664 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 1/31/2023 at 8:23 PM, fringo said:

Has this been posted ?

Maybe months or years ago 😝 Yourself and @silverbearshould be designated a weekly check back in time before posting 😝Just think of the points you’ll both accumulate…

I’m about to post The Beatles who strangely have been non existent on this thread. I’ve been catching up watching their ‘Get Back’ documentary series of recording sessions (way before my time) which is a fascinating look into their work together. 

19 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Maybe months or years ago 😝 Yourself and @silverbearshould be designated a weekly check back in time before posting 😝Just think of the points you’ll both accumulate…

I’m about to post The Beatles who strangely have been non existent on this thread. I’ve been catching up watching their ‘Get Back’ documentary series of recording sessions (way before my time) which is a fascinating look into their work together. 

Oi!  I resemble that remark. ☺️