What Routes Are People Taking? - Page 4 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What Routes Are People Taking?

wanderer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem stanstead to warsaw to the smaller airport can't remember the name lol then bus/ train down to warsaw Chopin airport then flight to tiblisi then same route back flight times bit horrible but hey ho lol

the smaller airport is warsw modlin we used that airport for the game in October we booked a taxi and cost 30 pound into the city center will have a wee look later to see what the prices are may try gatwick as well :ok:

edin- stanstead 2nd sept

stanstead- riga 2nd sept

riga-tbilis i2nd sept

Tbilisi- riga 5th sept

riga- Glasgow 5 sept

Now £292

Who with?

Were looking at KLM which is £393 return.

3rd September.

Glasgow - Amsterdam

Amsterdam - Kiev

Kiev - Tbilisi

Same journey returing on the 6th.

• 4 weeks later...

here we go with bunnet travels

28th aug Glasgow to Katowice, stay at olas hoose .......... free digs

31st aug Katowice to Kutaisi arrive early 1st sept

1st sep bus/train to Butaimi for a couple of days at the beach...... stay in olas hotel ........ free digs

3rd sep bus/train to Tbilisi stay at olas hotel .........free digs

4th,5th,and 6th feck aboot in Tbilisi 7th feck aboot somewhere in Georgia and finish in Kutaisi for my flight to Katowice early on the 8th.

8th,9th,10th feck aboot in Katowice/Crackow stay at olas hoose ......... free digs

11th Katowice to Glasgow and detox

I'm guessing there will be a bit of chipping in with the digs but the flights cost me and Mrs Bunnet £428 which is £214 each

Got lucky with flights for this one i.e. direct! Around £100 return :) More expensive getting to Ireland and back.

Checked today and they're up to £200 return.

Windae Ledge is quite roomy here. A++. Would recommend.

Larkhall train station to Glasgow Central, Glasgow Central to Paisley Gilmour Street. Bus or taxi to Glasgow Airport.

Direct Charter flight from Glasgow to Tiblisi and return via the same route.

So what you're saying is the most expensive route of the lot?

You can't hide money, eh? :wink2::cheers3:

here we go with bunnet travels

28th aug Glasgow to Katowice, stay at olas hoose .......... free digs

31st aug Katowice to Kutaisi arrive early 1st sept

1st sep bus/train to Butaimi for a couple of days at the beach...... stay in olas hotel ........ free digs

3rd sep bus/train to Tbilisi stay at olas hotel .........free digs

4th,5th,and 6th feck aboot in Tbilisi 7th feck aboot somewhere in Georgia and finish in Kutaisi for my flight to Katowice early on the 8th.

8th,9th,10th feck aboot in Katowice/Crackow stay at olas hoose ......... free digs

11th Katowice to Glasgow and detox

I'm guessing there will be a bit of chipping in with the digs but the flights cost me and Mrs Bunnet £428 which is £214 each

See you in Katowice for flight oot !! Im just going to stay in Kutaisi the Tuesday and get train up wed. ( see previous post in October).

Larkhall train station to Glasgow Central, Glasgow Central to Paisley Gilmour Street. Bus or taxi to Glasgow Airport.

Did you not go for the business class seats with chauffeur pick up from your front door?

Good airline, think BMI/FlyBe standards more than Ryanair/Easyjet.

As Deecie said though, they have a annoying habit that if a route does not meet their expectations within weeks of starting it, they will just completely bin it without warning.

Hate Flybe...so thats not an endorsement :-))

Is their Tbisili > Riga > Gatwick route established?

Was thinking about flying home on the Monday morning and either flying or getting the train back from London for the Germany game. Might be safer just to get the saturday morning flight and head out a day or two earlier.

That was a major route to Tbilisi last time, so pretty established and no fear they will pull that one......

If they were to start a Edinburgh-Riga route for example next week, chances are high that they would consider binning it (how long did the Aberdeen-Riga route last before they binned it?)

Hate Flybe...so thats not an endorsement :-))

Was thinking about flying home on the Monday morning and either flying or getting the train back from London for the Germany game. Might be safer just to get the saturday morning flight and head out a day or two earlier.

When they binned our flights home from Warsaw they offered to get us to Gatwick...

Love this uncomplicated route!! Mines a wee bit similar!

Portsmouth > Southampton.

Southampton > Gasgow

Charter flight from Glasgow to Tiblisi & return with Germany game before flights back to Southampton

Although if ma pals are going for 2/3 days I might be tempted to do it that way instead.... Just have to be back for the Germany game!