Hibs v Hearts - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs v Hearts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, dan cake said:

Hopefully some obsessed clown will post some comments from hibs.net for our entertainment, or maybe not :lol:

Levein must stay

Yeah look you're right some clown has..

...and it's one of your own.

14 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

This one 

35A3289E-BC95-4209-A8EC-19A660764C2E_zps

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?307684-Right-then-own-up-who-started-this-on-KeeKback-#128514-&#128079&p=4590260#post4590260

:lol:  :lol: 

18 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Certainly done well at Hibs, do you think he will be as successful in the premier? Don't really hear the Hibs fans talking him up like mcginn 

Possibly but who knows. It's one thing doing it every now and then in a cup game but week in out is different. If you were to have offered me £500k+ at the start of the season I'd probably have bitten your hand of for it but he is improving, bar the last month or so perhaps, but in the last month he's still scored goals

He certainly doesn't seem to feel phased or intimadated in big games and more often than not he produces the goods 

Cumming reminds me of McCoist.  Scores every third chance or so.  Can be bloody infuriating, struggles to beat a man, misses easy chances but seems "lucky" in scoring important goals.

Happy to have the "hammer of the Hearts" on our books for now.