Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. This idea that we should be romping to the treble and are in crisis because we're not is only really accepted by idiots though.

Exactly the sort of thing someone trying to sweep a crisis under the carpet would say!! Don't worry though, there's no crisis. Just underachievement, on a fairly large scale.

Exactly the sort of thing someone trying to sweep a crisis under the carpet would say!! Don't worry though, there's no crisis. Just underachievement, on a fairly large scale.

Top of the league and in the Scottish cup is "underachievement on a fairly large scale"?

Well at least we know you are one of those folk I'm referring to.

Famous to who though?

Famous to anyone who knows anything about European football. Two European trophy wins will do that.

Also, famous for not being the most under-achieving team in Scottish history..

And famous for not winning the Scottish cup since 1902.

Oh....wait a minute...

I love how you never, ever saw a Hibs fan posting on here, until they managed to hold onto 2nd place in the 2nd division.

Where were you last year, or the year before ?

One Hearts win tomorrow and they'll off again for 3 months.

Famous to anyone who knows anything about European football. Two European trophy wins will do that.

That could be pushing it a bit.

Recently while browsing Wikipedia I looked at teams who have won uefa european trophies and there were genuinely a handful of teams there that I'd never heard of.

When did Aberdeen last win the Scottish Cup though? 26 years and counting. That's a real generation.

Maybe we could hold a referendum every time Aberdeen win the Scottish Cup...

Honestly.

Who gives a f uck ?

Apart from tiny minded little obsessives ?

That could be pushing it a bit.

Recently while browsing Wikipedia I looked at teams who have won uefa european trophies and there were genuinely a handful of teams there that I'd never heard of.

Your obsession continues.

Come back to me when you've seen your team beat Real Madrid in a European final.