Aberdeen V Celtic - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know enough. But no had never heard of them before.

Your team won today but still your the angriest person on the board. Take a deep breath and chill.

I'm not angry at all. Quite happy actually after a nice lunch with my wife and a couple of friends.

You're still an utter dick though, that simply can't stand Aberdeen doing well. A real childish ##### :ok:

Enjoy.

I'm not angry at all. Quite happy actually after a nice lunch with my wife and a couple of friends.

You're still an utter dick though, that simply can't stand Aberdeen doing well. A real childish ##### :ok:

Enjoy.

And where did I say that?

I would far rather Aberdeen won the league that Celtic and I've said that plenty of times before.

Good on then. What have I lied about?

Your utter obsession, over a number of years, with Aberdeen.

You hate....along with a number of others...that so many Dons fans post on here.

It annoys you. It frustrates you. And because of that, you're desperate for Aberdeen to fail.

I get that, but you're just a wee bit too much of a coward to admit that's what it is. Which makes it really funny... :lol:

Your utter obsession, over a number of years, with Aberdeen.

You hate....along with a number of others...that so many Dons fans post on here.

It annoys you. It frustrates you. And because of that, you're desperate for Aberdeen to fail.

I get that, but you're just a wee bit too much of a coward to admit that's what it is. Which makes it really funny... :lol:

LOL what nonsense. For some reason you are desperate for people here to hate Aberdeen and want them to lose.

As my post above said I would rather them than Celtic win the league so therefore I wanted them to win today.

But yeah I'm a liar...whatever makes you happy and keeps your obsession here going.

Edited by iainmac1

And where did I say that?

I would far rather Aberdeen won the league that Celtic and I've said that plenty of times before.

And yet you can't name teams that have won European trophies ?

You mean, like Aberdeen ? :lol:

My wife can name teams that have won European trophies. Can you ?

You've never heard of Magdeburg ? Aye, right.... :lol::lol:

LOL what nonsense. For some reason you are desperate for people here to hate Aberdeen and want them to lose.

As my post above said I would rather them than Celtic win the league so therefore I wanted them to win

But yeah I'm a liar...whatever makes you happy and keeps your obsession here going.

You're a man that interacts with children.

And yet you can't recognise your childish argument of keeping on posting about Aberdeen....then saying you're not obsessed ?

FFS man, just say that you hate us. Who cares ? Just be honest, eh ? :ok:

You're a man that interacts with children.

And yet you can't recognise your childish argument of keeping on posting about Aberdeen....then saying you're not obsessed ?

FFS man, just say that you hate us. Who cares ? Just be honest, eh ? :ok:

I would re read your posts then think about who has been childish.

A joke about Aberdeen not winning the Scottish Cup in a generation and you've gone on rants calling me a dick, ##### and a liar.

Try and not be so sensitive.

I love how you never, ever saw a Hibs fan posting on here, until they managed to hold onto 2nd place in the 2nd division.

Where were you last year, or the year before ?

One Hearts win tomorrow and they'll ######off again for 3 months.

Cough. I've been on here since Ezzy watching Dons fan tying themselves in knots wondering if the Calderwood days were as good as it got.

Rossy just has that one line of banter where he slags of hibs for not winning the scottish cup. Agree with ianmac i find it funny how in his head everyone hates aberdeen when in reality nobody gives a f*ck

And yet everyone posts about Aberdeen.

Cough. I've been on here since Ezzy watching Dons fan tying themselves in knots wondering if the Calderwood days were as good as it got.

Again. Don't give a shit. Nobody heard from you in 2 years on here when Hibs couldn't win a game.

He does make a fair point about Aberdeen though.

For the 3rd biggest club in the country to have won only one trophy in the last 20 years is underachievement on a fairly large scale.

That's only the same as Livingston and less than Kilmarnock

Ahhhh. PGB. My favourite 12 year old poster (in a non Jimmy Saville way).

Do you think I care ?

I just added it up. I've...personally...seen my team win 17 trophies. That's not trophies that we bought, I mean real cups and trophies in the days when football wasn't about money.

I've been to Gothenburg to see us beat Real Madrid, I've been to Hamburg to see us winnng a Super cup...(a while ago, but thanks for reminding me)...how did you get on in Lisbon, Milan and Seville ?

All and all, I'm happy with what I've seen my team win. Do you think I give a sh*t about some spotty oik from Port Glasgow having ago at me about the team I support ?

Show me your medals....... :lol::lol::lol: