Hibernian Vs St Johnstone, League Cup Semi-Final - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibernian Vs St Johnstone, League Cup Semi-Final

Where's everybody drinking beforehand?

What's everyone wearing?

Where will everyone be watching or listen to it?

What does everyone think the score will be?

Where's everybody drinking afterwards?

I'll probably be drinking in the toon beforehand after a herty breakfast

In two minds about what to wear, either Frank Graham Group 1990 home top or the 1994-96 Calor Gas green and purple away top. New white Freddy Perrys, Dark wash wranglers, waterproof hooded Lyle & Scott jirkin with green and white barred scarf

We'll be situated in section G of the big massive breadbin like stand around 26 rows back

When both teams score it's goals galore. I personally I can see this going the distance and all the way to penalties. I'll say 2-2 after the regulation 90 and I'll plump for Hibs to advance to the final AET

We'll probably head back to Leith after a pit stop in McDonalds for 2 double cheeseburgers, 8 chicken Mcnuggets, fries, large sprite and Oreo McFlurry. Followed by pit stops in a couple of boozers en route to the Happy Castle

Hanging like a junkies jaw on Sunday with a large bottle of lucozade original and large bottle of volvic in the fridge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't tell you to be honest. One things for sure that due to the lack of segregation needed it will be the biggest crowd at Tynecastle this season

Bigger than the Edinburgh Derby the following weekend? Possibly

Don't think the spfl have put all the main stand tickets on sale yet , Hibs got 11,500 and saints 3,300.

That's an awful lot of blazers in the main stand

Bigger than the Edinburgh Derby the following weekend? Possibly

Don't think the spfl have put all the main stand tickets on sale yet , Hibs got 11,500 and saints 3,300.

That's an awful lot of blazers in the main stand

On pie and bovril I think it was there was a breakdown and there was more suites than saints fans

I think it may be St Johnstone's fault for underestimating the number of people who would be after a ticket. I'm meeting my pals off their bus which is booked into The Prison Officers Club next to Tynecastle

St Johnstone were in the same position 2 years ago so they should know what the demand would be.

As soon as they agreed to giving Hibs a home game, Saints fans were going to be on the back foot when it came to tickets.

I think it may be St Johnstone's fault for underestimating the number of people who would be after a ticket. I'm meeting my pals off their bus which is booked into The Prison Officers Club next to Tynecastle

Oops, to continue, I'll be wearing my lucky t shirt (the one I wore to the Ibrox semi final)

I'll be heading back home for a wee drink after the game. I'm not predicting a score cause I'm usually wrong.

Where's everybody drinking beforehand?

What's everyone wearing?

Where will everyone be watching or listen to it?

What does everyone think the score will be?

Where's everybody drinking afterwards?

I'll probably be drinking in the toon beforehand after a herty breakfast

In two minds about what to wear, either Frank Graham Group 1990 home top or the 1994-96 Calor Gas green and purple away top. New white Freddy Perrys, Dark wash wranglers, waterproof hooded Lyle & Scott jirkin with green and white barred scarf

We'll be situated in section G of the big massive breadbin like stand around 26 rows back

When both teams score it's goals galore. I personally I can see this going the distance and all the way to penalties. I'll say 2-2 after the regulation 90 and I'll plump for Hibs to advance to the final AET

We'll probably head back to Leith after a pit stop in McDonalds for 2 double cheeseburgers, 8 chicken Mcnuggets, fries, large sprite and Oreo McFlurry. Followed by pit stops in a couple of boozers en route to the Happy Castle

Hanging like a junkies jaw on Sunday with a large bottle of lucozade original and large bottle of volvic in the fridge

You have got it all worked out mate.

Replica shirt that ye are ;)

St Johnstone were in the same position 2 years ago so they should know what the demand would be.

As soon as they agreed to giving Hibs a home game, Saints fans were going to be on the back foot when it came to tickets.

They had some in the main stand then, now they will have some in the main stand as they have had to buy some of the Hibs allocation to get into the ground.

Aye, but the demand is bigger this time. Probably (rightly or wrongly) the expectation is bigger.

I agree. That's why I was surprised that Saints agreed to have the game in Edinburgh. Hibs are treating it as a home game....if I was a Saints fan I'd be annoyed that the club didn't insist on the game being in Dundee.

They had some in the main stand then, now they will have some in the main stand as they have had to buy some of the Hibs allocation to get into the ground.

Daft.

I agree. That's why I was surprised that Saints agreed to have the game in Edinburgh. Hibs are treating it as a home game....if I was a Saints fan I'd be annoyed that the club didn't insist on the game being in Dundee.

Daft.

I'm also amazed that after the 2014 semi that St Johnstone have again found themselves in the same position. Arguably worse this time because Hibs don't even have to leave the city.

In the bus shelter like Gorgie stand, section W. Apparently local boozers around Gorgie not accepting Hibs fans in pre game as the Hearts game will be getting shown in them for the locals? Disappointed if true, was looking to go to Stratties for the first time in since I lived in Wardlaw Street in the late 90's.

Will be travelling in and out on the wonderous tram system from Ingliston.

Apparently there is 500 tickets still yet to be offered for sale in the main stand, were originally set aside for Saints fans but police not happy about fans sharing wc facilities!

p.s Oh aye, wearing my trusty Hibs polo shirt and I think we will win by the odd goal in extra time.

Edited by giblet

In the bus shelter like Gorgie stand, section W. Apparently local boozers around Gorgie not accepting Hibs fans in pre game as the Hearts game will be getting shown in them for the locals? Disappointed if true, was looking to go to Stratties for the first time in since I lived in Wardlaw Street in the late 90's.

Will be travelling in and out on the wonderous tram system from Ingliston.

Apparently there is 500 tickets still yet to be offered for sale in the main stand, were originally set aside for Saints fans but police not happy about fans sharing wc facilities!

p.s Oh aye, wearing my trusty Hibs polo shirt and I think we will win by the odd goal in extra time.

Dons & Hibs fans mixed without bother in Stratfords (assuming that's what you refer to as Stratties) before the 93 SC semi final. Great banter. Pretty sure Sheff Weds v Sheff Utd FA Cup semi final was a lunchtime kick off and was on.

I'm in the wheatfield section B row 26 so I suspect that is at the back. Will just be driving through as have to get back after the game.

Will be heading to a mates who lives in Robertson ave before the game for a roll and a cup of tea.

Wearing jeans and my cabbage & ribs t-shirt with green and white gazelles.

Think we will win by the odd goal.

I'm in the wheatfield section B row 26 so I suspect that is at the back. Will just be driving through as have to get back after the game.

Will be heading to a mates who lives in Robertson ave before the game for a roll and a cup of tea.

Wearing jeans and my cabbage & ribs t-shirt with green and white gazelles.

Think we will win by the odd goal.

Out of curiosity where did you get your green and gazelles? I've been looking for months but can only find white and green