Weekend Fitba' - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Are you going to stop posting. It's easier.

No, all you have to do is push a button, if you don't I'll be around to annoy you until you do. You've made a complete arse of yourself today and I didn't even take my eye of the telly while I did it, so it's up to you.

I don't want to be part of the TAMB any more, I don't want my name listed on the the list of users, just do it and it's over.

No, all you have to do is push a button, if you don't I'll be around to annoy you until you do.

But you're not annoying me.

You've made a complete arse of yourself today and I didn't even take my eye of the telly while I did it, so it's up to you.

I don't care.

I don't want to be part of the TAMB any more, I don't want my name listed on the the list of users, just do it and it's over.

No. Just stop posting if you don't want to be part of our exclusive online community. Simples.

Strange person.

That sounds interesting. I'll give it a try next time.

Thanks.

Of course the gold standard for a 'beef stew' is a proper Bouef Bourgignon. Dust then marinade overnight in Burgundy red, with onion, carrot, button mushrooms and a bouquet garni. Drain and save the marinade, seperate the beef chunks and start the previous process from there, adding the wine marinade in 4 or 5 lots, as it reduces. Serve with boulangere potatoes. Best stew in the world.

From Admin11

Hello, thanks for your report.

I've had a quick look.

Admin 4 has said that she was reacting to "a reported post".

She hasn't said who reported it. So, as I see it, confidentiality has been maintained.

Oh, dear. Now you're just making things up.

That communication just did not happen.

Of course the gold standard for a 'beef stew' is a proper Bouef Bourgignon. Dust then marinade overnight in Burgundy red, with onion, carrot, button mushrooms and a bouquet garni. Drain and save the marinade, seperate the beef chunks and start the previous process from there, adding the wine marinade in 4 or 5 lots, as it reduces. Serve with boulangere potatoes. Best stew in the world.

That has got my teeth watering.

Why?

It's easy to avoid a message board

It would be easy for admin4 to press a button but she won't. There is no reason for her not to, in fact I'd imagine there would be something in the Data Protection Act that would compel her if I really wanted to get serious. But it would be the simplest solution of all if she'd just press the button, then I'd be out of everyone's hair.

It would be easy for admin4 to press a button but she won't. There is no reason for her not to, in fact I'd imagine there would be something in the Data Protection Act that would compel her if I really wanted to get serious. But it would be the simplest solution of all if she'd just press the button, then I'd be out of everyone's hair.

I think you need to get yourself to and find a life

I can speak to our Data Protection officer at work if you want? Might be able to provide some advice, assuming the lazy bugger isn't on holiday already.

Could you imagine that in a bit more detail and tell us what the "something" in the DPA might be?

It would be tremendously helpful.