Meerkat Movies - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A wee offer I spotted.... Buy the cheapest possible travel insurance from compare the market (approx £3) and you can claim 2-4-1 cinema tickets for a year.

Anyone else had success with this? Managed to redeem my voucher code instantly

My mother in law got her home insurance through them. So not any fiddle as such, hadn't considered that a cheap travel insurance would actually be cheaper than a cinema ticket....

We did use her code and it worked fine. We used to use "orange Wednesday" a lot, was just the same.

:ok:

I've been using it since May and it's great. Better than Orange Wednesday's as you can go on Tuesdays too. In addition a lot of the big chain cinemas accept the codes online meaning you don't have to wait till you get there to book your seats. They've got an app you can download where you just shake your phone and it send the voucher straight to you. On weeks I've not been using it I just take a screenshot of the voucher and send it to a mate to use and they've had no hassles doing so,

A wee offer I spotted.... Buy the cheapest possible travel insurance from compare the market (approx £3) and you can claim 2-4-1 cinema tickets for a year.

You could've shared this with your mates... One of them splashed out £20 the other week to go to the cinema.

I know a fair few who have done this already. Think the lowest I saw was £1.50 for something