Kirkcaldy Armed Robbery - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kirkcaldy Armed Robbery

Wasnt my typical day at school today! Armed robbery across at the bank with a man with a gun and bomb attatched to him, watching the full thing unfold from history class window was mental! Bomb disposal unit out and never seen as many police cars in one place apart from at the football. At least i never had to do my history unit test so looking on the bright side

feck - i could have walked out RBS with around £500K when i worked there - theoretically would have been quite easy to move cash around between daily access safes, and weekly access safes, and then shuffled money into area that could access after 5pm - actually might even been £1M if was around a bank holiday weekend

we used to use bundled up notes as footballs in the business cash

The robbery happened just up the road from me but by the time i got back from work the roads were opened again.A helicopter was flying about for some of tonight looking for those involved plus still quite a police presence but havent heard any more.There was also a car being checked up near kirkcaldy h.s,dunnikier park area by bomb disposal but i dont think anything more came from that.

Wasnt my typical day at school today! Armed robbery across at the bank with a man with a gun and bomb attatched to him, watching the full thing unfold from history class window was mental! Bomb disposal unit out and never seen as many police cars in one place apart from at the football. At least i never had to do my history unit test so looking on the bright side

Just hope your English teacher never saw this.