Hearts Fans - Ryan Stevenson - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hearts Fans - Ryan Stevenson

Apologies as I think I asked this before but in the past seasons what was Ryan Stevensons best position particularly at Hearts as he did well there?

​At Thistle he has been used up front and behind the main striker and now is a substitute. I was happy when he was signed but he has been disappointing but you can tell there is some skill there. He's a big guy so looks like he may be carrying a bit of weight when he really isn't but I'm trying to see where he will fit into our team which is struggling a bit this season.

Never really liked him, was delighted when he went down to Ipswich and not pleased when McGlynn bought him back.

He did play mostly behind the main striker but was used to fill in for when kevin Kyle was injured or suspended which turned out to be quite a lot

Jesus. When you're back up to Kevin Kyle it really must be time to reassess your career.

Jesus. When you're back up to Kevin Kyle it really must be time to reassess your career.

Bit harsh on Kyle, IMO.

Was a decent big, old-fashioned number 9. Perfectly suited to a physical,long ball team like Hearts.

Bit harsh on Kyle, IMO.

Was a decent big, old-fashioned number 9. Perfectly suited to a physical,long ball team like Hearts.

Any time I've seen him he was worse than rotten. He was the worst player in a Rangers team that included Fran Sandaza. And Emilson Cribrari. And Ian Black. AND that Greek guy whose name I can't remember or spell.

Any time I've seen him he was worse than rotten. He was the worst player in a Rangers team that included Fran Sandaza. And Emilson Cribrari. And Ian Black. AND that Greek guy whose name I can't remember or spell.

Argyriou - thinking back to the team we had then and now makes you wonder why you ever went to watch that lot every week.

He had his moments at Saints when we signed him from Chelsea. He came with one of those young head attitudes though. Too much too young. Smart mouthed wee #####. But as far as playing goes he did put in a shift and got wired in. I would never have had him as a striker. More of an attacking midfielder or even out on the wing.

Aye, he was done by the time he got to you guys. Was a decent player in his hearts days though.