Aberdeen's Loss Of Form- Mcinnes Alledged Rumours - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen's Loss Of Form- Mcinnes Alledged Rumours

Do aberdeen fans think that their teams loss in form and the rumours circulating about the managers relations with a players wife are coincidental?

Ladbrokes making him short odds to be sacked, was the ripple from the aforementioned rumours.

Has Del boy ( shagger 2), lost the dressing room ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your source for Ladbrokes suspending betting on McInnes having anything to do with Twitter rumours relating to 'relations with a players wife'?

I was of the understanding that it was the other way around, and the rumours started after the betting was suspended.

I doesn't seem to me like he has lost the dressing room, but I stand to be corrected.

What is your source for Ladbrokes suspending betting on McInnes having anything to do with Twitter rumours relating to 'relations with a players wife'?

I was of the understanding that it was the other way around, and the rumours started after the betting was suspended.

I doesn't seem to me like he has lost the dressing room, but I stand to be corrected.

Maybe putting 1 and 1 together and getting 5.

A dramatic loss of form though, will be interesting to see if aberdeen can bounce back.

:ok:

The rumours were started by an internet troll whose previous tweet said he had a sex tape of the player Valbunia (sp) and further down he claimed to have been raped by another player.

As much as I love social media ironically it's populated by people with no social skills...and stupid kents who believe anything no matter how daft it is.

As I've said before Aberdeen have been honkin all season apart from the Celtic & Hearts game so it isn't really a loss of form though I did think we would push Celtic closer than last season four weeks ago,that ain't happening now.

I still think we'll finish 2nd to Celtic and that's what everyone thought before the start of the season.

McInnes is under no pressure at all.

The team's not playing well, but he'll get full support from the fans, and he'll handle this blip in form with complete dignity...unlike the mad paranoid rantings of the likes of Deila.

McInnes is under no pressure at all.

The team's not playing well, but he'll get full support from the fans, and he'll handle this blip in form with complete dignity...unlike the mad paranoid rantings of the likes of Deila.

Nothing paranoid about it, calculated deflection I think you'll find!

I think 6 games without a win is a bit more than a blip, more like a slump and come on.....dignity??? You been reading the zombie handbook?

As I've said before Aberdeen have been honkin all season apart from the Celtic & Hearts game so it isn't really a loss of form

That's just not true - and I know its about opinions.

Maybe the side weren't hitting everyone for 4s and 5s but they were comfortably the best team in each of the 8 wins.

My nagging doubt during that run was our inability to put teams to the sword when they were clearly the stronger side and that victories were in general narrower than they should have been.

The squad make up is not right and until that is addressed then we won't mount a genuine challenge.

Honkin was the McGhee era and some of Brown's turgid spell, the first 30 mins at Inverness, spells of the St Johnstone game and the whole of the Ross County game. No way can we say the form now is the same as against Dundee, Killie, Thistle at home when we strolled it for the most part.

We obviously have very different definitions of shite.

Suppose it is football fans way to exaggerate how good or bad team, players, managers. games etc are.

We certainly have.I don't know one Aberdeen who said anything other than "that was feckin garbage" after the Thistle game,there was about 12 of us out after it and we all thought the same.The Motherwell game was dire,we couldn't string two passes together in the 2nd half and were very lucky to win.The Utd game was pure shit and we won with a deflected header from 20yds.BTW in those games the other teams were just as bad as us.

I ain't exaggerating anything either,I've watched enough shite at Aberdeen over the years to recognise shite when I see it.

Maybe not. Even then, McInnes wouldn't get the boot.

We don't sack good managers at Aberdeen, only Celtic-minded dickheads like McGhee. :ok:

You have a worrying habit of mentioning Celtic in your posts. Edited by macy37

We certainly have.I don't know one Aberdeen who said anything other than "that was feckin garbage" after the Thistle game,there was about 12 of us out after it and we all thought the same.The Motherwell game was dire,we couldn't string two passes together in the 2nd half and were very lucky to win.The Utd game was pure shit and we won with a deflected header from 20yds.BTW in those games the other teams were just as bad as us.

I ain't exaggerating anything either,I've watched enough shite at Aberdeen over the years to recognise shite when I see it.

For periods in the first half yesterday (and the 2nd half against Motherwell), we were more like the Aberdeen that won 8 games in a row.....defending as a team and breaking with speed.

A second goal against Motherwell and Rooney's header going in and we might have been talking differently about things today.

As with every team lacking confidence, the problem is how to react to conceding a goal.

At home to the Arabs next week would nice time to start again.

Big thanks to Celtic for having the grand total of two turnstyles in operation for the away fans yesterday, leading in most of us missing the first 10 minutes.

In a world where Health and Safety is king it led to a mad crush getting in and a lot of bad feeling. Even the stewards and police saying it was a dangerous situation.

Absolute joke.

The Dons could have a battle for 2nd. Atm Hearts and St Johnstone look likely to fight that out.

It was always going to be a battle for 2nd.

There's very little difference in quality between most sides the Premiership.