New Kit - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Kit

johnfaeargyll

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went into my nearest JD to have a look at the new stuff, the only Scotland merchandise they currently have are a handful of the new t-shirts & the away shirt. Extremely disappointed with the badge on the new gear, looks & feels like a sticker has just been put on!

White shorts with the Wales home kit? Wondering if FIFA/UEFA have moved from that silly rule that seemed to be coming in about same colour kits from top to bottom?

Think that only applies to World Cup's, as Germany are back to Black shorts, so while this new kit might be back to white shorts, chance one after it will be all one colour.

None of the new Adidas strips are anything special imo

I like the Belgian one, but would not work as a Scotland kit.

The Spain and Germany kits are good, but the lack of Adidas stripes down the sleeves make them look cheap.

Is a massive step down from the last batch of kits.

The new Northern Ireland shirt is dreadful

Saw an article on Twitter earlier in the week from a Belfast paper. The NI fans hate it and there was a petition with several 1000 signatures within hours to get it changed. I don't think it's that bad actually.

I see they're getting a new away top as well. Did they not just launch their away top in the build up to the game v us?

If we are bringing out a red away top, then I can see us also bringing out a 3rd kit......... UEFA/FIFA seem to be getting more and more touchy on color clashes (ie Us and Ireland having to wear away kits at the others Home game).

Suppose this would only be a issue in Malta, as Slovenia,Slovakia and England play in white, and Lithuania in yellow.

Saw an article on Twitter earlier in the week from a Belfast paper. The NI fans hate it and there was a petition with several 1000 signatures within hours to get it changed. I don't think it's that bad actually.

I see they're getting a new away top as well. Did they not just launch their away top in the build up to the game v us?

Aye, that Blue number.

both Wales and NI have had 3 new sets of home and away kits in just over 2 years (Welsh mate was saying the current home kit had only been used 3 times, and the away twice)