Stv - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stv

Jacques Hunt

I never watch anything on STV as I know it's guaranteed to be shite, so I can't really complain they're showing the England game - I'm safe in the knowledge it isn't replacing some televisual feast (it is a pretty shocking state of affairs all the same).

Edited by Charlie Endell

True but I would say Georgia are better than Luxembourg and San Marino. Slovakia were 3 up and now its 3-2.

Slovenia are 2 up but San Marino have had chances to score

Watched the Slovenia game. 0-0 at halftime and San Marino had 3 great chances. They laboured to a 2-0 win with their only 2 meaningful efforts on goal. famous last words but we have nothing to fear from the Slovenians.

True but I would say Georgia are better than Luxembourg and San Marino. Slovakia were 3 up and now its 3-2.

Slovenia are 2 up but San Marino have had chances to score

Slovakia had already qualified though.

They're reasonably solid team, probably on a par or better than Poland.

The england game was live on STV, now we have the highlights on STV.. wtf?

Yet another reason why the SFA can gtf. What kind of a country/ country's football association doesn't even show it's own games on its own channels.

Edited by Bzzzz

Lithuania were absolutely terrible in that match. If we can't beat them we should pack it in. England was not much better and played out a boring game but we have to keep an eye on young Barkley he has played well in last two games.

They hadn't. They had to match ukraine's result tonight. They have been in free fall recently. Nothing to fear from them in the slightest.

After drawing with Ukraine last month they were 6 points ahead with a better head to head.