Droid Ower Castlegait Aberdeen 14 Sep 2014 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Droid Ower Castlegait Aberdeen 14 Sep 2014

Two separate pictures there, obviously.

It's against CAA rules to fly drones for the purposes of surveillance. The police aren't allowed to do it either.

Common Biff, when did rules, morals, fairness, impartiality, free speech (feel free to carry on) matter to these k unts?

That said, I suspect wwta2007.com might be 'at it' a wee bit.........;)

Common Biff, when did rules, morals, fairness, impartiality, free speech (feel free to carry on) matter to these k unts?

That said, I suspect wwta2007.com might be 'at it' a wee bit......... ;)

Hiya Redz. The hingmy appeared over the crowd for approx 10 minutes. The photos were taken on a moby. Nae "at it" involved mucker. Abdy roon aboot saw it.

How?

CAA rules. You're alright flying it up to a certain height although it has to remain I'm sight of the controller. If you're taking photos where you can identify people or watch their behaviour, it's illegal and the CAA can prosecute. They don't even let the police do it - a couple of forces have been hauled over the coals for toying around with one.

This just proves we are not in a true democracy.This is like living in cold war europe or china.

I'd say the opposite. Their rules prevent an increased level of surveillance. Regulation to prevent someone spying on you is hardly a marker of a totalitarian regime.

Much the same applies in the USA as well, but that's because they're technically classified as armaments over there.