Some Positives - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Some Positives

deso1

If you don't want to follow scotland then don't. You are not forced. F off and leave it to us that want to. Doubt it will happen but a couple of results and all you drama Queens will be back. Sick and tired of idiots on here saying oh that's it.

1ANDYP....... tell you what im sick of..... Folk on here calling people idiots and worse for very little reason.

It was a scarcastic post intended to show the fact that WE(the fans) don't have the option to support them or not......... and that after 18 years of total and utter shite.... its becoming increasingly difficult to explain the costs involved (time/hols/£)to family... who believe the definition of insanity is to do the same thing every 2 yrs and expect a different out come.............. so why don't the ppl like yourselves keep the name calling to yourselves or better still F off like you say.

If you don't want to follow scotland then don't. You are not forced. F off and leave it to us that want to. Doubt it will happen but a couple of results and all you drama Queens will be back. Sick and tired of idiots on here saying oh that's it.

You missed the capital S for Scotland but had the Q for queen

- watch yer back mate....

1ANDYP....... tell you what im sick of..... Folk on here calling people idiots and worse for very little reason.

It was a scarcastic post intended to show the fact that WE(the fans) don't have the option to support them or not......... and that after 18 years of total and utter shite.... its becoming increasingly difficult to explain the costs involved (time/hols/£)to family... who believe the definition of insanity is to do the same thing every 2 yrs and expect a different out come.............. so why don't the ppl like yourselves keep the name calling to yourselves or better still F off like you say.

but it's not been 18 years of shite. There have been moments of brilliance and great results, which keep people coming back and hoping. However, after 20 minutes in Tiblisi the other night, when I had made the effort to get there, I was gutted that the team didn't turn up. I met most of the team at the airport enroute home after the game and could have vented my spleen at that time. Instead, I ignored them as did most of the other fans. As my maw used to say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. there were a few happy clappers asking for foties as. If they hadnae let us down. That's up to them, don't have a problem with it.

You do have the option of not supporting them. I became a TV fan for 25 years because I had a family and couldn't afford it. Nobody missed me and I didnae get a big welcome back. Don't expect gratitude, being a fan is a one way thing. Finally, this message board is usually a pretty decent church of opinion. If folk wannabe post pish, go onto that Facebook page. Absolute comedy genius