Recommend A Man-Bag? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Recommend A Man-Bag?

What do u take to work in it.pieces and the newspaper?

This is one thing I'll never understand. People in my work bring man-bags and rucksacks with them but they either buy there dinner at the van or in the canteen or they don't have any. Any phones/iPods they may have are tucked inside the tit or trouser pocket and In my line of work there is no need to take work home or anything like that.

It must just another new fan-dangle way of trying to look cool and trendy when in actual fact they look like utter kuntz

Edited by DoonTheSlope

What do u take to work in it.pieces and the newspaper?

Personal stuff..... iPod...Kindle/book.... Pieces & drink (van that comes around our work is over priced and disgusting, so make my own every morning) etc

Work related stuff..... Being in construction will include pen & pencils, note pad/book, measuring tape, hi-vis vest, measuring tape, camera etc

Edited by wanderer

Personal stuff..... iPod...Kindle/book.... Pieces & drink (van that comes around our work is over priced and disgusting, so make my own every morning) etc

Work related stuff..... Being in construction will include pen & pencils, note pad/book, measuring tape, hi-vis vest, measuring tape, camera etc

You are in construction and you take an ipod, Kindle and book? Jings, things have changed since my time on sites back home!