Season Tickets? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Season Tickets?

CraigieBrown

I dont think I am doing something wrong but am getting quite pissed off with the SFA/SSC site for tickets. I have a season ticket and should be entitled to buy 2 extra tickets for the Germany game and have promised 2 pals a ticket. I log in and and try to buy tickets and am presented with this message: " This game is currently unavailable to purchase " I'm fairly sure I have all the date stuff correct... Mind you given the horrendous cock ups the SFA/SSC have had in the past technology wise, nothing would surprise me any more. I will be quite severely pissed off if I don't get the extra tickets... The season ticket will have been a complete and utter waste of money.

I dont think I am doing something wrong but am getting quite pissed off with the SFA/SSC site for tickets. I have a season ticket and should be entitled to buy 2 extra tickets for the Germany game and have promised 2 pals a ticket. I log in and and try to buy tickets and am presented with this message: " This game is currently unavailable to purchase " I'm fairly sure I have all the date stuff correct... Mind you given the horrendous cock ups the SFA/SSC have had in the past technology wise, nothing would surprise me any more. I will be quite severely pissed off if I don't get the extra tickets... The season ticket will have been a complete and utter waste of money.

Sale for ST holders to purchase a further 2 tix opens at 12 noon.

" I will be quite severely pissed off if I don't get the extra tickets... The season ticket will have been a complete and utter waste of money."

so you only bought a season ticket in order to buy extra tickets for the big games for people who cant be bothered joining the membership like everyone else and if you dont get these 2 tickets but with your season ticket you still get to see us beat Poland and Germany and qualify for the 1st tournament in 18 years it will be a wast of money? :yikes3: :um-no: :wtf:

CraigieBrown, on 10 Jul 2015 - 07:58 AM, said:

Scab.

Doh! availible from 12 Noon, it says it all over the emails, SFA website and so on.

" I will be quite severely pissed off if I don't get the extra tickets... The season ticket will have been a complete and utter waste of money."

so you only bought a season ticket in order to buy extra tickets for the big games for people who cant be bothered joining the membership like everyone else and if you dont get these 2 tickets but with your season ticket you still get to see us beat Poland and Germany and qualify for the 1st tournament in 18 years it will be a wast of money? :yikes3: :um-no: :wtf:

My pals using the extra tickets are not Scottish but are serious long term Scotland fans who have been to many games. I don't have a problem with that. It is not possible to get to every game for them living more than a thousand miles away but if I can help out then I will... no shame in that is there?

Edited by CraigieBrown

My pals using the extra tickets are not Scottish but are serious long term Scotland fans who have been to many games. I don't have a problem with that. It is not possible to get to every game for them living more than a thousand miles away but if I can help out then I will... no shame in that is there?

No problem helping people if/when you can but to proclaim the season ticket is an utter waste of money because you thought you couldnt get 2 extra tickets for someone else is baffling.