Countdown To Germany Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Countdown To Germany Game

kmcca5

83 big sleeps....... :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I can’t believe I actually contemplated missing this game due to lack of Holiday, spoke to my boss and as long as I take my laptop and do some work on the Monday he is OK with me going. Flights to Scotland booked today.

Used to be a rare thing when the World Champions came to Hampden, now it's a regular occurrence it seems!

Looking forward to the game, hopefully we'll have beaten Georgia first to really boost the atmosphere ahead of the match.

Monday night for this one - have we ever actually played on a Monday before? Be strange to say the least. I might have to consider drinking all the way through the weekend aswell as the Monday as normally don't start feeling back to normal till about Wednesday these days after a Saturday night bev.

Edited by JECK

The Germany weekend starts with the Georgia game. Where is every one watching the Georgia game. I fancy a night in town.almost decided to go to Georgia but with it being so tight to get back opted for staying at home and save money for possible play off trip.