Croatia In Trouble Again - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Croatia In Trouble Again

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want me to apologise for Goozay being stupid? Unconventional, but ok.

Goozay, I'm sorry you're stupid.

Ah, the old Ek_celt bodyswerve defence. It's been a while since I've seen it deployed around here.

He wasn't stupid, you were. But nice try. ?

Ah, the old Ek_celt bodyswerve defence. It's been a while since I've seen it deployed around here.

He wasn't stupid, you were. But nice try.

If you say so Ren. If wrongly accusing someone of being a racist and then lying about the circumstances on why you done so is winning in your book. I'm quite happy to lose this one B)

Who’s lying?

I never said you were a racist. I said your statement was racist. I even asked you to clarify your statement and explain how it wasn’t racist.

I enjoyed my lie down thanks. I also enjoyed you taking a breath before posting — it made for a more mature retort.

How can saying each and every person of a specific nation is a racist criminal and scum NOT be considered racist?

You're saying they are automatically bad people because of their nationality. It's ridiculous AND racist.

Which you just about manged 6 days later.

I never called an entire nation scum, some silly buggers in the thread inferred I did. I let them.

You just stay classy Scunnered.

Nope, strongly disagree.

My posts have been far more measured and open than yours.

But I get the feeling that we’re not going to agree on that.

If you say so Captain Imagination! I was reserving that name for Ren as he's a bit of a fantasist, but feel it's quite fitting in this instance.

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship! I'm very excited! :))

Au contraire. Although the subject matter of claims and rejections of racism are controversial to say the last, I have found Scunnered's absolute refusal to accept the allegations and calm and reasoned tone in his responses mildly titillating! I'm not getting involved in or, passing comment on or even condoning any of the allegations or statements that led to that, just the events since for reference!

Au contraire. Although the subject matter of claims and rejections of racism are controversial to say the last, I have found Scunnered's absolute refusal to accept the allegations and calm and reasoned tone in his responses mildly titillating! I'm not getting involved in or, passing comment on or even condoning any of the allegations or statements that led to that, just the events since for reference!

Aw thanks babe :wub:

See you at home :ok:

I agree. Scunnered has been amusing in his reticence to accept his mistakes.

His claiming anyone else is a fantasist is in itself pure fantasy and indeed heavy irony. It did make me laugh.

I also find it funny when folk can't accept they've made a mistake or been silly billys, as Scunnered would say. Nobody is perfect and unless you can accept that and acknowledge your own deficiencies you'll Always struggle.

Fairbairn, I'm assuming you're in the Clique then when you're looking out the wee red number? ?

? Think that might be Fairbairns choice. Scunnered would probably pick something with a hammer and sickle on it instead, gualadair .

But Scunnered's new favourite Killie player has is on. He'll imagine it's super Lee bent over in front of him and go off in seconds.

I agree. Scunnered has been amusing in his reticence to accept his mistakes.

His claiming anyone else is a fantasist is in itself pure fantasy and indeed heavy irony. It did make me laugh.

I also find it funny when folk can't accept they've made a mistake or been silly billys, as Scunnered would say. Nobody is perfect and unless you can accept that and acknowledge your own deficiencies you'll Always struggle.

Fairbairn, I'm assuming you're in the Clique then when you're looking out the wee red number?

No cliques for me. You should know as a hun we're automatically treated with suspicion and mistrust. Takes a lot to turn that round to clique entry and I just don't have the time!

Talking of "heavy irony", considering your disgusting slurs, the above part of your post is fecking ridiculous.

But Scunnered's new favourite Killie player has is on. He'll imagine it's super Lee bent over in front of him and go off in seconds.

Stop it!

Talking of "heavy irony", considering your disgusting slurs, the above part of your post is fecking ridiculous.

Captain Fantastical is a bizarre poster. Far too often his posts are completely at odds with the situation. I imagine he sits thinking to himself "I'll say this, then he'll say this... And I'll pure show him", then comes onto the board thinking his hypothetical situation has actually occurred elsewhere bar his little noggin.

I'm not judging Ren, I do it during arguments with the Mrs, although of course I don't open my mouth, I just sit and sulk my wee socks off... But I'm under no illusions that I got her "telt".

Aw thanks babe :wub:

See you at home :ok:

To be fair, I thought that was amusing.

The sweeping generalisations, the name calling and the attempts to close discussions down by saying things like “weesht” aren’t to my taste however.