Croatia In Trouble Again - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Croatia In Trouble Again

:oops:

Aye :lol:

I can sense the mods hovering over this thread so I'm bowing out...

For the avoidance of doubt.

1. To a man, ALL Croatian fans are scum.

2. I'm still open to changing my mind in the off chance that I ever meet one who isn't.

3. Binos doesn't understand racism.

Cheerio :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you've just moved from calling the entire nation scum, to just their fitba fans. So that's progress i suppose.

The next step will be for you to meet the Croatian fan (another Dejan funnily enough) who follows Scotland round europe, was in Dublin for the game last month, and is one for the friendliest folk you could meet.

I'm fairly sure by then you'll have to change your opinion :ok:

Well, you've just moved from calling the entire nation scum, to just their fitba fans. So that's progress i suppose.

The next step will be for you to meet the Croatian fan (another Dejan funnily enough) who follows Scotland round europe, was in Dublin for the game last month, and is one for the friendliest folk you could meet.

I never called an entire nation scum, some silly buggers in the thread inferred I did. I let them.

I never called an entire nation scum, some silly buggers in the thread inferred I did. I let them.

I just read back, you're right about the entire nation stuff. It does seem you were specifically talking about the fitba fans. Still a daft statement to make though.

Re above:

Dejans a friend of a friend, and I'm assured he's lovely... However folk said the same about Cove Sheep.

Have we got the right Dejan? There are two! Ones a good guy, the other seems to be all about making money apparently....

Have we got the right Dejan? There are two! Ones a good guy, the other seems to be all about making money apparently....

Yep we have the right one. Ones a money grabbing so and so. The other is a friend to a number of friends, acquaintances and occasional lovers of mine.

Did you pop up because you seen your name mentioned??

He's Cove Sheep, he sees all. Like Santa, only skinnier... Feels weird saying that :lol:.

In the meantime I await Captain Fückwits apology. For avoidance of doubt I've named Bino "Captain Fückwit". Captain because he took charge of the wee derpy "Scunnereds a racist" club. I don't feel I need to explain the second part.

Edited by Scunnered

In the interests of clarity, this post:

Is far clearer than this post:

Aye :lol:

I can sense the mods hovering over this thread so I'm bowing out...

For the avoidance of doubt.

2. I'm still open to changing my mind in the off chance that I ever meet one who isn't.

3. Binos doesn't understand racism.

Cheerio :)

Why did you "let" us? Why not immediately come out and state "my ridiculous position is towards fans of the Croatian National Football team, not all Croats."

Why did you "let" us? Why not immediately come out and state "my ridiculous position is towards fans of the Croatian National Football team, not all Croats."

It was crystal clear, to the point that a number of board friends text/messaged me about it. We had a group chat about TAMB bandwagons and we laughed at you all. I'm not going to interrupt people when they're being ridiculously stupid, I just let it snowball.

I'm sorry you're stupid :(. Not as stupid as Binos mind you, he's captain Stupid.

It was crystal clear, to the point that a number of board friends text/messaged me about it. We had a group chat about TAMB bandwagons and we laughed at you all. I'm not going to interrupt people when they're being ridiculously stupid, I just let it snowball.

I'm sorry you're stupid :(. Not as stupid as Binos mind you, he's captain Stupid.

Contrary to what you might think, you're not the clearest poster on the TAMB, you're not even the clearest poster on this page.

It's nice you've got your little TAMB clique, although it does seem you haven't learned much from your brief suspension.

Edited by Goozay

Contrary to what you might think, you're not the clearest poster on the TAMB, you're not even the clearest poster on this page.

It's nice you've got your little TAMB clique, although it does seem you haven't learned much from your brief suspension.

It...was...crystal...clear. CRYSTAL!!!

The best thing you could do is apologise and move on, and then when we can be friends. Christ, if you can go a few months without being a silly billy I might even let you join my clique. :)

It...was...crystal...clear. CRYSTAL!!!

The best thing you could do is apologise and move on, and then when we can be friends. Christ, if you can go a few months without being a silly billy I might even let you join my clique. :)

Repeating the same point does not make that point any clearer.

Typing your point in capital letters does not make that point true.

Putting multiple exclamation marks after a sentence does not make it true.

If you can show me one of my posts on this thread that was out of line I'll happily apologise for it. I'm willing to learn from my mistakes. Are you?

As for joining your TAMB clique - I'm good thanks.

Edited by Goozay

Repeating the same point does not make that point any clearer.

Typing your point in capital letters does not make that point true.

Putting multiple exclamation marks after a sentence does not make it true.

If you can show me one of my posts on this thread that was out of line I'll happily apologise for it. I'm willing to learn from my mistakes. Are you?

As for joining your TAMB clique - I'm good thanks.

Every post you have made on this thread has been due to a false accusation, that from what I can see has stemmed from one or more of the following:

1. You have a limited grasp of the English language.

2. You were desperate to be offended so invented a situation that wasn't actually happening.

3. You saw a bandwagon and jumped upon it.

It's ok, I won't think any less of you. You aren't the only silly billy on this thread :)

Edit: Are you sure about the clique? You'd be among the TAMBS greatest and brightest. You could make coffee or something.

Edited by Scunnered

Every post you have made on this thread has been due to a false accusation.

You're wrong, again.

On page 2 I made a post calling you on your content in this thread and that was made before Bino called your posts racist.

My subsequent posts were due to your admitted refusal to properly refute that accusation.

For me, these posts are on a par with drawing swastikas.

You're wrong, again.

On page 2 I made a post calling you on your content in this thread and that was made before Bino called your posts racist.

My subsequent posts were due to your admitted refusal to properly refute that accusation.

Yes, ok precious :lol:

I'd bow out now squire :ok:

Yes, ok precious :lol:

I'd bow out now squire :ok:

Looks like you're partially right Scunnered. Goozay wasn't the only silly Billy. In fact he wasn't one.

Why can't you apologise to a deserving cause?

Is it because he's beaten you in this wee tussle?

Looks like you're partially right Scunnered. Goozay wasn't the only silly Billy. In fact he wasn't one.

Why can't you apologise to a deserving cause?

Is it because he's beaten you in this wee tussle?

You want me to apologise for Goozay being stupid? Unconventional, but ok.

Goozay, I'm sorry you're stupid.