Offended - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Offended

Do you think the Irish women would be offended with this chat up line.

Are you from Ireland?

"Cause my Cock is Dublin"

:-)):-)):-)):-))

Sorry that's really shite lol

If you're using that line you might want to bring some tissues for when you return alone to your hotel room.

How about;

"Hello my name is Podgers, how you doing?"

She'll either respond in a positive way and then you keep the conversation going or she'll react in a way that lets you know that she isn't interested.

Either way it will save you from using chat up lines and looking like a potential rapist/murderer :ok:

How about;

She'll either respond in a positive way and then you keep the conversation going or she'll react in a way that lets you know that she isn't interested.

Either way it will save you from using chat up lines and looking like a potential rapist/murderer :ok:

Its just a bit of fun, you don't think anyone would actually use something like that do you

How about;

:-))