Public Ticket Sale Started At Spar Shops In Ireland (Limited Numbers Left) - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Public Ticket Sale Started At Spar Shops In Ireland (Limited Numbers Left)

Guys I reckon this was a piss take on ybig. Before spar got tickets for England game we all received an email letting us know. There's been nothing send out about a general sale via spar for you game

Was reading YBIG earlier and I got the same impression it was the lads P*ss acting with each other

Just read a post on YBIG which was posted nearly 2 weeks ago where a poster suggests spar MIGHT do a pre-sale. He is basing it on the fact that they did one for England game but has no actual knowledge that they will do one for Scotland game. It was pure speculation and few other YBIG posters are having a wind up over it...hence the free chicken role if you buy a ticket comments

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

It's on ticketmaster site, 'Spar offer' on sale fri till tue.

Though, Spar have said on twitter they're not selling tickets.

Do you have a link to the site? I have looked but can't see anything.

I might be in the minority (probably because i already have my ticket), but i'm almost slight disappointed this wasn't a subtle wind-up from the YBIG'ers. Very shneaky....

Edited by Dave78

Maybe the Ticketmaster message relates to Spar employees only? In other words, they maybe have a link and a code to get a ticket via Ticketmaster, similar to the 3 Mobile presale. Why would Ticketmaster mention anything about tickets that are being sold in Spar stores?

Maybe the Ticketmaster message relates to Spar employees only? In other words, they maybe have a link and a code to get a ticket via Ticketmaster, similar to the 3 Mobile presale. Why would Ticketmaster mention anything about tickets that are being sold in Spar stores?

Only thing I'd say us maybe ticketmaster had setup that if tickets were still available they would be sold via spar now and no one removed this from their system